The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Last time I played GTA online was when it was first released. (I liked the single player a lot but thought the multiplayer was trash)
I haven't touched it since then.
Is it worth going back to?
Did they finally add multiplayer heists?
Is it still basically just driving around aimlessly killing people or is there some structure to it now?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Last time I played GTA online was when it was first released. (I liked the single player a lot but thought the multiplayer was trash)
Is it still basically just driving around aimlessly killing people or is there some structure to it now?

Dont bother, you're too poor and weak to contend with anyone this late in the game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Dont bother, you're too poor and weak to contend with anyone this late in the game.
:gucci::dwillhuh::what::sadcam::mjcry::picard::damn::laff:
I've never felt so disrespected, yet found something so hilarious at the same time on this board.
Straight sig worthy ether. Why me though? Why me?

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

IMO it definitely is. They've added so many random modes,race types, missions, that you could probably spend a week playing and not see all of the new content.

They did add (I think) 5 multiplayer heists. Each one is like the single player where you have to do setup missions followed by the actual heist itself.

You can still aimlessly drive around if you want to, but you don't have to. I rarely drive around trying to cause havoc; I'm within a mission or race within the first 2 minutes of getting online.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
i havnt been on since January before my PS4 died. since my new one is being sent to me in a few days, Ima jump back on. Had a biker gang and CEO status but was broke as shyt

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:gucci::dwillhuh::what::sadcam::mjcry::picard::damn::laff:
I've never felt so disrespected, yet found something so hilarious at the same time on this board.
Straight sig worthy ether. Why me though? Why me?

HAHA, I didnt meant it that way but, you're so poor. If you wanna race you need bread for the hyper cars if you gonna do any super car races. GTA inflated the fukk out the pirces for the new content. You need money to start your own CEO, weapons running, or drug running businesses. I could hire you to work for me and pay you a meager salary but its still not enough. I cant even gift you a car like we could back int he golden days. If you choose to drive around free roam you best have friends and an armored vehicle. People have explosive ammo now. Damn near every vehicle can shoot homing missles at you, and you have no counter measure or alert to the missile being fired!!! You can get a Duke of Death free which is fast, can with stand 2 explosives and can plow through other cars. If you get back online. make friends and just do the jobs.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
There's a lot to do and a lot to purchase

It'll take AWHILE but once you got the Jet Bike all the missions are faster so it's easier to get money

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’m so mad at GTA Online. Rockstar creates the illusion that you have all this content, when realistically they’ve been adding it piecemeal over the course of 4 years.

Heists were the only time I felt an evolution of gameplay, everything else was a time and money pit.

Only reason I didn’t trade it in was because I thought they’d add mansions to purchase, add more Heists, or at least give the opportunity to go back to Liberty City. None of these things happened.

Very underwhelming considering how much critical and financial success the game was.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Very underwhelming considering how much critical and financial success the game was.
:mjlol:
There's no way to satisfy some of you guys. I've never seen a game stay alive this long and keep giving dlc

calling it underwhelming is absolutely ridiculous because in reality their unparalleled success is due to what they've done with updates. The only valid criticism anyone has is how much things cost in game but that's the price for "free" dlc content.