The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never really have a fukk about single player DLC because I was happy they kept updating Online, then the inflation of the prices on everything ruined it for me lol.

Was fun as hell when my usual squad were all playing it together back in the day tho, still remember beeping randoms to get in my car, calling a mugger on them from inside the same car and pulling up for 10 seconds to watch that mugger drag them out the passenger door of my car as I hopped out, got the cash and sped the fukk off.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
I never really have a fukk about single player DLC because I was happy they kept updating Online, then the inflation of the prices on everything ruined it for me lol.

Was fun as hell when my usual squad were all playing it together back in the day tho, still remember beeping randoms to get in my car, calling a mugger on them from inside the same car and pulling up for 10 seconds to watch that mugger drag them out the passenger door of my car as I hopped out, got the cash and sped the fukk off.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:...ride along f**kery.......................it's fantastic!!!

All Star
Daps
Yea add ons. Like the tony story’s in the last one. Or the 25 iterations of gta 3

You’re getting upset that people aren’t feeling a complete and total change to what they’ve loved the entire time.

That completion rate is bs anyway. When you release on 5 consoles, a year apart, but count the rate the same.... well no shyt people didn’t complete the story as much. I completed on ps3. Didn’t on ps4. So that’ll knock it at 50% when actually it should be 100% cause 1 gamer finished it

But keep believing in nonsense like that as to why they completely scrapped single player. It wasn’t shark cards and making historic money off online. It was cause people didn’t finish the campaign and so they knew nobody out there wanted nor would buy anymore single player items.

Ok breh

Yeah, it's some canned excuse that I imagine an exec at Rockstar came up with.

They don't put single player DLC out, because they make money hand over fist with GTAO. And I don't think the GTA IV expansions even sold that well.

Yall single player hopeless romantics gotta let it go, man. You can play a lot of this GTAO DLC by yourself if you want.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
still havent touched gta online
All this new content in the past year is stuff repurposed from single player DLCs that got canceled. There was supposed to be 3 single player DLCs. When Benz got fired they scrapped the single player DLCs.
I haven't played online in a year. It's not worth it. I love single player...
You can play a lot of this GTAO DLC by yourself if you want.

How, when you need other people to join to do the missions.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Rockstar fukked us with the whole online shyt. they can milk money from dlc and new online content for years without releasing gta 6

All Star
Daps
I haven't played online in a year. It's not worth it. I love single player...

How, when you need other people to join to do the missions.

Outside of heists, the majority of the missions in GTAO can be done with 1 player.