The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Man I’m so mad at GTA Online. Rockstar creates the illusion that you have all this content, when realistically they’ve been adding it piecemeal over the course of 4 years.

Heists were the only time I felt an evolution of gameplay, everything else was a time and money pit.

Only reason I didn’t trade it in was because I thought they’d add mansions to purchase, add more Heists, or at least give the opportunity to go back to Liberty City. None of these things happened.

Very underwhelming considering how much critical and financial success the game was.
They said they wanna add Vice City and Liberty City to online down the line

Dunno if they still plan on it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjlol:
There's no way to satisfy some of you guys. I've never seen a game stay alive this long and keep giving dlc

calling it underwhelming is absolutely ridiculous because in reality their unparalleled success is due to what they've done with updates. The only valid criticism anyone has is how much things cost in game but that's the price for "free" dlc content.
there is a very easy way to satisfy most people... which was never turn GTA into a MMO

people went ape shyt for HEISTS.. the game was marketed for heists.. then online came... so people wanted to do heists together. rob banks. rob stores. heists heists heists

what we got was everything EXCEPT a lot of heists.. and zero single player dlc.. and zero add ons like every other gta ever. gta has been satisfying fans for decades now. i'm sure they know exactly what to do vs. what made them the most money. I CANNOT BLAME THEM. but they definitely threw core fans to the bushes for GTA: Skyrim

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there is a very easy way to satisfy most people... which was never turn GTA into a MMO

people went ape shyt for HEISTS.. the game was marketed for heists.. then online came... so people wanted to do heists together. rob banks. rob stores. heists heists heists

what we got was everything EXCEPT a lot of heists.. and zero single player dlc.. and zero add ons like every other gta ever. gta has been satisfying fans for decades now. i'm sure they know exactly what to do vs. what made them the most money. I CANNOT BLAME THEM. but they definitely threw core fans to the bushes for GTA: Skyrim
No add ons? :what:

How many times will you brehs throw logic out the window? A game with a piss poor single player campaign completion rate is not doing single player dlc. :dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No add ons? :what:

How many times will you brehs throw logic out the window? A game with a piss poor single player campaign completion rate is not doing single player dlc. :dead:
Yea add ons. Like the tony story’s in the last one. Or the 25 iterations of gta 3

You’re getting upset that people aren’t feeling a complete and total change to what they’ve loved the entire time.

That completion rate is bs anyway. When you release on 5 consoles, a year apart, but count the rate the same.... well no shyt people didn’t complete the story as much. I completed on ps3. Didn’t on ps4. So that’ll knock it at 50% when actually it should be 100% cause 1 gamer finished it

But keep believing in nonsense like that as to why they completely scrapped single player. It wasn’t shark cards and making historic money off online. It was cause people didn’t finish the campaign and so they knew nobody out there wanted nor would buy anymore single player items.

Ok breh

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
This looks dope asf...

But...

I think Rockstar should have created a new game altogether with all this futuristic warfare shyt. It just doesn't fit GTA IMO.

They've basically gone down the same route as Saints Row which ironically was a GTA clone.

Yeah, all this underwater and flying cars, and jet packs and shyt... I'm cool off all that