The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Can't believe this shyt is going so strong 4 years later :damn: I never bought it on Ps4 cause I'll be damned if I pay damn near 60 again.
I felt the same way (bought it for 360 way back) until I saw a random sale on Xbox live for $30 :noah:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anybody on PS4? I just started playing again, but havent played online since 2015. I wonder if my online stuff carried over from PS3:lupe:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Man I just copped this on x1. I had it on ps3 but this online is something else.

nikka selling coke outchea

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Can't believe this shyt is going so strong 4 years later :damn: I never bought it on Ps4 cause I'll be damned if I pay damn near 60 again.
I FINALLY got it for $24 after GCU at Best Buy today

I think that's as cheap as I'm gonna get it :pachaha:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Today's the first day I got back on GTA online in who knows how long... Hella new clothes, new emblems on the map... I barely even know how to navigate around any more lol. Last update I remember was the low riders one. I used to be balling, but bow these updates got me shook.:lupe:

Any brehs on the Xbox trying to run anything? I don't even know what I'm trying to accomplish any more smh.

Update: got myself the maze bank tower or whatever and am now a CEO. Been making crate runs, gonna try to upgrade into a bigger warehouse :takedat:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Today's the first day I got back on GTA online in who knows how long... Hella new clothes, new emblems on the map... I barely even know how to navigate around any more lol. Last update I remember was the low riders one. I used to be balling, but bow these updates got me shook.:lupe:

Any brehs on the Xbox trying to run anything? I don't even know what I'm trying to accomplish any more smh.

Update: got myself the maze bank tower or whatever and am now a CEO. Been making crate runs, gonna try to upgrade into a bigger warehouse :takedat:
They online got very militarized with the new cars, gun running and new weapons.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
U might have waited too long. I don't think it will carry over this long after the PS3.

You right, it didn't. Had to recreate my player and rob a few stores to get my bread up. I forgot how wack it is to play the game without a crew. I had to leave The Coli crew :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You right, it didn't. Had to recreate my player and rob a few stores to get my bread up. I forgot how wack it is to play the game without a crew. I had to leave The Coli crew :francis:
I was in the coli crew and another crew my boy created. Well he sold the game and a bunch of other cats we didn't know were on our crew. Then he bought the game again and the new cars in there crew were talking about "who are you?" When he made the crew and designed the custom crew logo in Photoshop :russ:

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
game. is still piff but I'm in pc. not many people online.