The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can't believe they never released DLC just wow
:mjlol:

majority of people did not finish the single player story mode breh MAJORITY of players. You guys are highly unrealistic. Single player DLC is beyond an afterthought. If it did come out it would def be for sale. The only reason they are actually still doing anything for this game is because of the idiots that buy shark cards.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
Anybody still play GTA online for PS4 or PC?

...i jump on once or twice a week, but i can't stay on longer than an hour or so. i want to run missions and make some loot, but i just can't do it with randoms. these lames join the mission and quit before we get to the mission start point, or if they attempt the mission, they ain't smart enough to figure out how to not die at a certain point in the mission, causing us to start all the way back over.

i used to run with a crew that i joined up with 5 or so years ago back when max payne 3 dropped, but them fools don't even log on anymore.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:i'm out here in these streets by myself, bruhs

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can't believe this shyt is going so strong 4 years later :damn: I never bought it on Ps4 cause I'll be damned if I pay damn near 60 again.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Fired it up for the first time after a couple of months...the gun running was pretty dope from what I saw.
S/N did the Humane Labs Heist with some randoms again...that heist is just :banderas: