The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'll get back on when they give some DLC worth playing but everything to even set up these missions is mad expensive...:damn: I got tired of grinding for peanuts....

as a CEO and having a buzzard already, I can simply spawn that wherever I want and it allows one to complete missions solo or with a group fairly easily to get money.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
it's cheaper for them to release DLC and have cats pay for shark cards than to make a new game from scratch. pretty smart to be honest.

I ain't mad because I fukks with online

The problem is I play video games in spurts. I've had GTA on PS3 at launch and PS4 and I'm still on not even at level 100

I like to buy vehicles to mod them out and do a few missons here or there, so I don't really mind buying the cards :yeshrug:

Whenever DLC drops I just dust off the game, go in and buy shyt. Warehouse, offices or whatever.

The only one I didn't go all out for was bikers

It's fun but it's boring after a while...:hhh: and then you have some fukking moron running around the city in a tank... and some idiot in a fukking hydra when your just trying to be cool..:martin:

I started playing strictly in Free-Aim lobbies because these retarded muthafukkas can't help but lock on aim and fukk my stuff up whenever I drive by :hhh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
btw, I originally beat the story mode on here on PS3. but after copping it on PS4, I have strictly played online only. the online is so much more fun than the story mode. I'm still playing the hell out of it to this day.

hey, I dont have a PS4, but I still have my PS3 save where I beat the story and have online character.....will this transfer over automatically if I buy the PS4 version?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
hey, I dont have a PS4, but I still have my PS3 save where I beat the story and have online character.....will this transfer over automatically if I buy the PS4 version?

Your screen name might but the online character and goods might not...:patrice:I'm not sure google that shyt.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The single player DLC ?

They're probably milking the fukk out of the online
They could drop it in a few years and it'll still sell like crazy

Probably true but Michael character mention being frustrated that it never released. Franklin character also did voices and shyt but it never came out. This is from there online social media accounts.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The single player DLC ?

They're probably milking the fukk out of the online
They could drop it in a few years and it'll still sell like crazy

they're not gonna do single player DLC. it makes no sense from a fiscal perspective. when they release DLC, most folks need to buy digital currency in order to use it. this insures they keep getting more an more revenue from folks if they wanna buy yachts and bunkers and offices and guns and all the other shyt they've added to the game. I have a lot of the shyt, but I'm not scratching the surface in terms of what's available overall.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I know I transferred mine over back in the day, but I dont know if you can still transfer anymore because it's been a few years now.