The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Why else would they be together coming off a plane during E3 week
That video was shot in NYC...

E3 is in LA...

99% confident this has nothing to do with singleplayer DLC...Rockstars entire focus is on RDR2 right now...Solo probably flew to NYC for some other reason and Ned was there to meet him...They seem pretty close and chill...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
GTA keeps roping me back in with these DLCs :wow:

Edit:

I'm really about to trick off $40 on Shark cards to buy some shyt that I probably won't care about by Friday night

I want that bunker and that mobile command center tho:francis:

I have been consistently playing this game for years, so I have never had to buy a shark card. but my buddy, who sold his back bought a digital copy yesterday off the PSN store for $54 which included $8M in online cash. if you were to buy that much cash via shark cards, it would cost more than $100 alone without the game included.

as for me, on my own I have

3 cribs
CEO office
motorcycle club
cocaine business
cargo business
bunker
mobile operation center.

and I am back up to like $1.2M in cash.

so I'm doing OK I guess. but the gun running missions are a lot of fun. I was doing them with my buddy this morning. even the re-supply missions are dope. unlike the resupply missions for the coke business which mostly has one running across the map all day.

also, the mobile operation center allows you to do additional missions and upgrade your existing guns with explosive rounds and what not. shyt ain't cheap, but it provides a gang of content. as I stated, I have never bought any shark cards, so I'm getting great value for the $40 I paid for this game years ago when it hit the PS4.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
btw, I originally beat the story mode on here on PS3. but after copping it on PS4, I have strictly played online only. the online is so much more fun than the story mode. I'm still playing the hell out of it to this day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
btw, I originally beat the story mode on here on PS3. but after copping it on PS4, I have strictly played online only. the online is so much more fun than the story mode. I'm still playing the hell out of it to this day.

It's fun but it's boring after a while...:hhh: and then you have some fukking moron running around the city in a tank... and some idiot in a fukking hydra when your just trying to be cool..:martin:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
GTA keeps roping me back in with these DLCs :wow:

Edit:

I'm really about to trick off $40 on Shark cards to buy some shyt that I probably won't care about by Friday night

I want that bunker and that mobile command center tho:francis:

it's cheaper for them to release DLC and have cats pay for shark cards than to make a new game from scratch. pretty smart to be honest.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's fun but it's boring after a while...:hhh: and then you have some fukking moron running around the city in a tank... and some idiot in a fukking hydra when your just trying to be cool..:martin:

yeah that's annoying. I don't have either of those. I have a buzzard that I use to traverse the map quickly.

they have added new guns. some cat was terrorizing me and my boy with a rail gun. couldn't do shyt about that. it's like having unlimited rockets being fired at you from a gun. I don't typically act like an a$$hole on there. I like doing the missions with my friends primarily.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah that's annoying. I don't have either of those. I have a buzzard that I use to traverse the map quickly.

they have added new guns. some cat was terrorizing me and my boy with a rail gun. couldn't do shyt about that. it's like having unlimited rockets being fired at you from a gun. I don't typically act like an a$$hole on there. I like doing the missions with my friends primarily.

I'll get back on when they give some DLC worth playing but everything to even set up these missions is mad expensive...:damn: I got tired of grinding for peanuts....