The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man this game needs to fukk off with the glitches and freezing with the heists...

My shyt just froze after we completed the heist..

I better have my fukking money when I check when I wake up... :lupe:

SMH@ one of the dudes fukking dying trying to steal the fukking car from the cargo ship literally as me and @mannyrs13 are pulling up to drop the document off :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jUYGHez.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn we almost had it that time...

I got a surefire getaway plan for that last heist....

Put it on hard...Crowd control does it's thing (DO NOT KILL HOSTAGES!!!)... once the demolition and hacker come out, THEY HOLD BACK, WHILE CROWD CONTROL TEAM TAKES OUT COPS ON THE MAIN STREET,HACKER AND DEMOLITIONS DO not loose money, once the street is clear move up to alley. make your way down alley. get to the bikes...

(this is the hard part) Either steal a fast car or make it back to your apartment (YOU MUST LOOSE THE COPS!!!) WALK TO THE GARAGE ON FOOT AND GET AN FAST ARMORED SPORTS CAR with BULLETPROOF TIRES OR ARMORED KARUMA!!! SIDENOTE: EVEN IF TWO OF YOU MAKE IT TO YOUR GARAGE, THEY WONT LET ANYONE RIDE PASSENGER WITH YOU IN YOUR CAR. *ROCKSTAR IS SNEAKY b*stardS LIKE THAT. TRUST ME I TRIED, THEY WOULD NOT LET ME...

GO TO THE WESTERN HIGHWAY AND HEAD NORTH ONCE YOU PAST THE MAIN TUNNEL THERE'S A ROAD THAT LEADS STRAIGHT INTO THE CANYON!!!!

I made it there before my team did and didnt have to jump off the cliff. :pachaha: once you take out the cops and get in the dighny, ride out and mission is over... :whoo::sas1:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man playing on the ps3 pain in the ass getting money. I never started on the ps3 back when people lost money and they gave out 500k,I was on 360 by then.

Without the heist setups getting money is nuts...doing these boring ass simeon missions just for money. Thank fukk for these heists finally being dropped.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man playing on the ps3 pain in the ass getting money. I never started on the ps3 back when people lost money and they gave out 500k,I was on 360 by then.

Without the heist setups getting money is nuts...doing these boring ass simeon missions just for money. Thank fukk for these heists finally being dropped.
Yep we be caking on these heists. :winning:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Damn we almost had it that time...

I got a surefire getaway plan for that last heist....

Put it on hard...Crowd control does it's thing (DO NOT KILL HOSTAGES!!!)... once the demolition and hacker come out, THEY HOLD BACK, WHILE CROWD CONTROL TEAM TAKES OUT COPS ON THE MAIN STREET,HACKER AND DEMOLITIONS DO not loose money, once the street is clear move up to alley. make your way down alley. get to the bikes...

(this is the hard part) Either steal a fast car or make it back to your apartment (YOU MUST LOOSE THE COPS!!!) WALK TO THE GARAGE ON FOOT AND GET AN FAST ARMORED SPORTS CAR with BULLETPROOF TIRES OR ARMORED KARUMA!!! SIDENOTE: EVEN IF TWO OF YOU MAKE IT TO YOUR GARAGE, THEY WONT LET ANYONE RIDE PASSENGER WITH YOU IN YOUR CAR. *ROCKSTAR IS SNEAKY b*stardS LIKE THAT. TRUST ME I TRIED, THEY WOULD NOT LET ME...

GO TO THE WESTERN HIGHWAY AND HEAD NORTH ONCE YOU PAST THE MAIN TUNNEL THERE'S A ROAD THAT LEADS STRAIGHT INTO THE CANYON!!!!

I made it there before my team did and didnt have to jump off the cliff. :pachaha: once you take out the cops and get in the dighny, ride out and mission is over... :whoo::sas1:

good game my G ....was drunk as fukk playing this shyt man

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I swear our crew has some of the sorriest players aside from a handful. If you don't know how to fly, go take a couple minutes and learn how to fukking fly.......don't know how to fukking shoot? Go shoot some shyt!!! What's the point of getting a game and then sucking at it because you wont play it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I swear our crew has some of the sorriest players aside from a handful. If you don't know how to fly, go take a couple minutes and learn how to fukking fly.......don't know how to fukking shoot? Go shoot some shyt!!! What's the point of getting a game and then sucking at it because you wont play it.

How nikkas don't know how to fly a plane or even shoot at nikkas!?! The game is called grand theft auto. The gunplay was first class 101. You couldn't fail that shyt. :mjlol: who was you playing with??? nikkas who crash the titan at the last second you is garbage.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

:scust:@ doing simeon missions

I stopped doing that dirty fakkit sand CAC missions after he paid me 2k for a 80K car...

Best way to make money now is run processed or boneyard survival...

They take about 15 minutes, you get weapons, ammo, 30K cash plus a lot of EXP...

I usually run it once before I join a heist so I get my RPG, grenade launcher and minigun (I'm level 63)...

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Why the FUKC everytime i try to joing a lobby i get put in with 5-6 players? Nobody playing this game on the ps4 or what, heard this game had like 32 player lobbies or some shjt like that

Every time i try to look for a job it just stays theres for minutes upon minutes without joining a single job

Is this game broken or what, need a serious reply :shaq2:

How am i supposed to get money like that, never had a problem on ps3 :beli:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They gave cats nine lives, brehs.
I ran over one on a motorcycle multiple times in disbelief and it got right back up.
:heh: