The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
If I go next gen with this, will carry over my saved game, or will I have to do the campaign over again?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If I go next gen with this, will carry over my saved game, or will I have to do the campaign over again?

When i transfered from the 360 to ps4 all my online information carried over. and my cars and my houses.... the money was missing, Because maybe i glitched a bunch of it and thus I guess rockstar penalized me... The story starts fresh because it will be a new game. but you dont have to even play it IF you dont want to...

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
When i transfered from the 360 to ps4 all my online information carried over. and my cars and my houses.... the money was missing, Because maybe i glitched a bunch of it and thus I guess rockstar penalized me... The story starts fresh because it will be a new game. but you dont have to even play it IF you dont want to...
I would mostly get the game again for the DLC story

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I would mostly get the game again for the DLC story

The online heists is popping right now tho... :banderas: there is no word on the upcoming Story DLC.... So if your gonna wait, then that's on you but buying it now for the heists alone has been awesome... I already had gta 5 when it dropped for ps4...

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Explain...
well people start off driving to the bike club, then they proceed to floor their car into the middle of all the gunfire like they're in the expendables. and get out and start trying to spray everyone. and die immediately and force everyone to restart. resulting in people quitting around the 4th time. plus rockstar needs to improve their matchmaking speeds.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Had this game for a year and beat it twice and never hopped online. Was waiting for the heists. Now I'm like a level 5 tryna come up so I can unlock them shyts :snoop:

PS3 fam put me on game :mjcry: psn wavvy_crocket

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
well people start off driving to the bike club, then they proceed to floor their car into the middle of all the gunfire like they're in the expendables. and get out and start trying to spray everyone. and die immediately and force everyone to restart. resulting in people quitting around the 4th time. plus rockstar needs to improve their matchmaking speeds.

lyzkODo.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

yo, I haven't played since sunday, but there is no NBA today for the most part. are u getting on?