The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man heists need to be MIC REQUIRED.

That heist taking the truck for the Human Reid took us like 7 tries...me and the leader only ones with mics. The other two idiots thankfully had some good weapons but kept firing on the trucks and turret trucks early..to the point where the truck we were supposed to not damage ended up stopping in front of the gunner trucks and it ended up taking most of the damage :francis:

-Like 2 tries the idiots shot early and killed the driver of the truck and the truck ended going right into the fukking water :aicmon:
-After that ,during the chase the leader panicked, I heard some terrible ass shreik on the mic,and next thing I know dude dives out the truck he was driving from mashing buttons I assume, and ends up falling down the cliff,and the truck ramming into one of the Merryweather trucks and exploding. :bryan:

We ended up not following that route the game setup for us....we took a left and went through the tunnel underneath Mt Chilliad.

This is only my third mission i've done with heists..it's hard finding a crew that isn't brehs from here. And when you do find a crew with all mics,the fukking game freezes and the UI doesnt show up and the only way to exit is to restart GTA over :francis:

And is anyone else annoyed at how accurate the enemy is at drive-bys? :shaq2:
All the attempts at these heists pretty much all the deaths came from getting chased in the cars,and getting lit up fast as fukk...

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man heists need to be MIC REQUIRED.

That heist taking the truck for the Human Reid took us like 7 tries...me and the leader only ones with mics. The other two idiots thankfully had some good weapons but kept firing on the trucks and turret trucks early..to the point where the truck we were supposed to not damage ended up stopping in front of the gunner trucks and it ended up taking most of the damage :francis:

-Like 2 tries the idiots shot early and killed the driver of the truck and the truck ended going right into the fukking water :aicmon:
-After that ,during the chase the leader panicked, I heard some terrible ass shreik on the mic,and next thing I know dude dives out the truck he was driving from mashing buttons I assume, and ends up falling down the cliff,and the truck ramming into one of the Merryweather trucks and exploding. :bryan:

We ended up not following that route the game setup for us....we took a left and went through the tunnel underneath Mt Chilliad.

This is only my third mission i've done with heists..it's hard finding a crew that isn't brehs from here. And when you do find a crew with all mics,the fukking game freezes and the UI doesnt show up and the only way to exit is to restart GTA over :francis:

And is anyone else annoyed at how accurate the enemy is at drive-bys? :shaq2:
All the attempts at these heists pretty much all the deaths came from getting chased in the cars,and getting lit up fast as fukk...
The Coli don't fukk with me when I send them invites :bcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yo, I was playin with my boys from out here, and I swear it literally took us like 5 hours to complete the final part of the pacific standard job on the motorcycles. like the first time we made it to the end, they jumped off the cliff and died, and I was the only one to pull a shoot :why:

fukking ridiculous.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yo, I was playin with my boys from out here, and I swear it literally took us like 5 hours to complete the final part of the pacific standard job on the motorcycles. like the first time we made it to the end, they jumped off the cliff and died, and I was the only one to pull a shoot :why:

fukking ridiculous.

I be telling nikkas jumping from a car aint feasable..... :mjlol: Once you get past that tunnel in the paleto forest shyt is clear sailing...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CAg_cI8WAAAyE1C.jpg:large

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Been off for a few days.
I'll be back tonight.

I don't know why nikkas sending me invites to chat parties at 10:45pm when I specifically told cats I work weekdays, and the latest I'm on is 11pm Eastern.
You may see me on Netflix, but the shyt's probably watching me.
Just a heads up.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I be telling nikkas jumping from a car aint feasable..... :mjlol: Once you get past that tunnel in the paleto forest shyt is clear sailing...

man, the first time we made it to the end, I actually made it in a crown vic with two shot out tires cuz I lost my bike. but two of my teammates still had their bikes, so I rode on their bike, and they went off the mountain, and NO ONE but me pulled out a shoot. they thought they were just gonna just jump off and the game would handle the rest :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man, the first time we made it to the end, I actually made it in a crown vic with two shot out tires cuz I lost my bike. but two of my teammates still had their bikes, so I rode on their bike, and they went off the mountain, and NO ONE but me pulled out a shoot. they thought they were just gonna just jump off and the game would handle the rest :snoop:

Dont worry guys, gravity will guide us the rest of the way.... :troll:

uxpcXDH.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You can jump from the crown vic...

I do that all the time if I have to pick someone up because the bike passenger is glitched on PS3...You always spin and die when you have to jump and pull the shoot...so I jack the crown vic near the top of the mountain just to be safe...