The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tell me why I'm playing with this woman named mz boss, right. We doing the steal the karuma from the triads. I tell her go up the other way in the car park ambush from both sides took her a minute to understand what I said. And I stopped my character and looked right AT HER :heh: we get up top I. Start putting in work on them koreans . I don't hear shyt coming from her. No gameplan or bullets got the mic on too and not saying shyt. :mindblown:
I'm like what the fukk happened, she's like I ran outta bullets :troll: I'm like in this game on a heist, all the guns you got and you outta bullets? :dahell::camby: as soon as the mission was over I kicked that bytch from the party. Deleted her off my friends list. Never again... At least Gemini girl puts in work but this chick?! Wtf...:mindblown: why does she even play if you not gonna do shyt?! This ain't no ordinary mission!

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tell me why I'm playing with this woman named mz boss, right. We doing the steal the karuma from the triads. I tell her go up the other way in the car park ambush from both sides took her a minute to understand what I said. And I stopped my character and looked right AT HER :heh: we get up top I. Start putting in work on them koreans . I don't hear shyt coming from her. No gameplan or bullets got the mic on too and not saying shyt. :mindblown:
I'm like what the fukk happened, she's like I ran outta bullets :troll: I'm like in this game on a heist, all the guns you got and you outta bullets? :dahell::camby: as soon as the mission was over I kicked that bytch from the party. Deleted her off my friends list. Never again... At least Gemini girl puts in work but this chick?! Wtf...:mindblown: why does she even play if you not gonna do shyt?! This ain't no ordinary mission!

did Gemini finall yupgrade to PS4?!?!

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I spent about 4 hrs playing that pacific standard job with another black guy and 2 young cacs....Man we kept dying on the backs I jsut had enough and couldn't take anymore. The two kids were both in 8th grade :snoop: one of them sounded like he didn't hit puberty yet :dead:

The puberty cac says to me on the mic

No puberty cac - "Hey Gully are you black?" :gladbron:

Me - "Yes :mjpls:"

No puberty cac - "Ahhh man I wish i was black in real life :to:. So I made my character black here. I want dreadlocks like him :obama:"

Me - :deadmanny:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I spent about 4 hrs playing that pacific standard job with another black guy and 2 young cacs....Man we kept dying on the backs I jsut had enough and couldn't take anymore. The two kids were both in 8th grade :snoop: one of them sounded like he didn't hit puberty yet :dead:

The puberty cac says to me on the mic

No puberty cac - "Hey Gully are you black?" :gladbron:

Me - "Yes :mjpls:"

No puberty cac - "Ahhh man I wish i was black in real life :to:. So I made my character black here. I want dreadlocks like him :obama:"

Me - :deadmanny:
fukking dead
:mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This wasn't Gemini girl. This was someone else...:heh: I gotta give it up to Gemini girl though... She be putting in work... :banderas: I be like :gladbron: that's the type of shyt I wanna see from the squad...

I thought gemini was gonna be a :bryan: for some reason.

how is she a higher level than me?? :why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
udVucSN.png

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
trying to do the pacific standard convoy and the bikes setups. but people are incompetent.