The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yoooooooooo!!!!!!

That was some not meant to be shyt. The first time my chute opened and I hit the cliff. The 2nd time it just didn't open.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Impossible to do a damn heist..stuck on loading screens and shyt :francis:

Sucks that the money glitch dont work....sick of redoing these lame ass repo missions..

Iamnutz

midnight marauder
Daps
Reppin
#585 #ROC
Every session i was in sucked.... I need the Coli fam for dedicated heist fukkery ... Add me: appdfam...(ps3).... I'll be on about 10pm est

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
We can't go out like that.
I need this bread!
Yea we had that shyt...

II turned my shyt off cuz it was 1am and I had to be in the office today in the morning for a meeting...Plus we only had like 450k so it wasn't worth continuing...

Me and @flea had the best route...stay off the main road and head towards the train tracks...if y'all follow us its easy money...

Only time I died was when I lost my bike and caught a ride with that Russian dude who went off the hill crooked and my parachute didn't open...

I'll be on again today around 7-8 eastern...

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
CACiP9bWcAA6Zo-.jpg:large

What car is that?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Yea we had that shyt...

II turned my shyt off cuz it was 1am and I had to be in the office today in the morning for a meeting...Plus we only had like 450k so it wasn't worth continuing...

Me and @flea had the best route...stay off the main road and head towards the train tracks...if y'all follow us its easy money...

Only time I died was when I lost my bike and caught a ride with that Russian dude who went off the hill crooked and my parachute didn't open...

I'll be on again today around 7-8 eastern...
aight cool, I'll be on at that time