The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
@Chrishaune damn homie, you're fukking garbage. U need to practice or some shyt :what: u failed the heist for us EVERY single time dog. fukking terrible

Breh, The shyt was telling me to land the plane in the water. You can't land that plane in the water. The third time somebody died it was the guy in the helicopter, not me. I was trying to get everybody off the plane into the helicopter that last time. I need to get a mic. But you talk mad shyt. :francis: Watch yourself.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Breh, The shyt was telling me to land the plane in the water. You can't land that plane in the water. The third time somebody died it was the guy in the helicopter not me. I was trying to get everybody off the plane into the helicopter that last time. I need to get a mic.
Fam how the fukk u gonna land in the water when the yellow marker clearly has an arrow pointing up? I think you were supposed to fly high enough to give me and the other dude time to open up our parachutes or some shyt. I don't know why I'm so upset. We had to kill like a thousand cops like three times already :damn:
Woosa

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Fam how the fukk u gonna land in the water when the yellow marker clearly has an arrow pointing up? I think you were supposed to fly high enough to give me and the other dude time to open up our parachutes or some shyt. I don't know why I'm so upset. We had to kill like a thousand cops like three times already :damn:
Woosa

:russ::russ: I'm dying. This nikka "landed" a plane in the water. GTA never disappoints with the fukkerryy:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just woke up feeling rested..... servers back up or Rockstar fukked up again.... If i was running rockstar I would order those big IBM server farms and shyt...

server-farm-blue.jpg

Have that shyt running NSA supercomputer speeds... God knows they have the money to buy the shyts... :mjlol: