The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Nah Gem. I seen dudes rank 700+ and shyt
but nothing elsw unlocks after 120 right? Anyone know?

Oh. The other day i was in a mission. Pull up to the mansion. Some pyscho hops on my car and pours gasoline on it. So i took him and everyone standing near him down. He hoppes onnmy car and hit it with gasoline again. I thought I was all good until i waa driving and my zen caught fire. And guess what? I had to pay i was highly upset.

Also either they fixed something or i was reported cause when people used to run me off the road or purposely crash into me...i would wait til we got to our destination...sticky bomb and blow their car up lol. Now it wont let me. I was in a misson with some psycho chick who kept ramming me....exactly why i prefer not to play with females....and i tried to blow her up. Ended up only blowing up my car even though hers had a sticky on it too. She ran me over too. But i got my zen back. Drove to her spot and mowed her back down. She survived and kept jumping back to her car amd stayed in it until she died and was left to spectate. I cussed her out too. Lol.

And another bish kept hopping her ass in the heli on pickup sticks and crashing it each time failing the mission. I pulled her ass til we could make it to alturist camp or the mart where i requested my own car. We did the mission likw five times and kept failing cause of her. She flew over amd hit me with the heli and i cussed her out to. Told her how bad she sucked at flying and we keep failing cause of her and she needed to give it up. They hopped back in with her ans i drove off. After the last failure i left. Eff them clowns.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
The text on GTA is so cumbersome. Just wanted to share with you some ways to make money in free roam. This is what I have been doing since I started playing online last march.

1. You are able to sell one vehicle every game day in GTA. Every day is around 45 minutes or so. The key is if you are going to do this make it count. Sell the cars that get you the most cash.

There are two versions of the Gallivanter Baller Both get you 9 grand a pop.

gta_v_vehicle_Gallivanter_Baller_image_131014_1359_32_m.jpg

gta_v_vehicle_Gallivanter_Baller_image_130915_1224_31_m.jpg

2 versions of the Lampadati Felon

Felon_V.jpg

And the GT

Red-Lampadati-Felon-GT-Top-Down.jpg

The regular Felon gets you 9g's The convertible GT gets you 9500.

2. The Baller SUV's spawn more than the Felons. But you can get lucky and find Felons too. When they start spawning I do exactly what you saw. I grab it and either sell it or stash it in my garages. I keep one of my three garages for mostly cars that I sell. Here is a pic.

0_0.jpg

3. These are the highest regular cars that you can sell. You cannot sell high end vehicles that may spawn. . There are other specialty vehicles that you can sell. . The gang cars. They are driven in hood neighborhoods and only spawn between 10pm and 3am. 2200-0300. You can always check the time by pulling up your phone.

Now to steal these cars there is a lil more danger involved. Those nikka bust back at you. :bustback: So you got to get the whip and dip! The prices go up tho because the cars are already slightly modified. So you get more money from selling them than you would for a version that had no upgrades. I was going to type it out but this guy here has a great breakdown of all the whips and the prices.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/733723-grand-theft-auto-online/69026522

Here is a pic of one of my garages showing gang cars I got ready to sell.

0_0.jpg

It is a nice way to make extra cash in free roam. I just checked my stats on Rockstar and I have made 5.1 million just in selling whips since last March. The gang cars spawn in some hood areas. I usually hit the Balla hood near Grove street. I can show you next time we are on.

You can fukk with the High Priority vehicle if you want too. In a full lobby I would advise against it. Troll magnet. :no: I used to get murked for that vehicle every time. :facepalm: I still rob stores. Some dont. :yeshrug: But I see it as free money. I will hit up two and know where to go to dip on the cops with two stars. Once you do more than two ( or kill the clerk ) you get three stars which means you get the copter on your ass. :francis: I know a workaround for that too depending on the store.
If yall haven't heard of the dubsta 2, you should get on that. they spawn up in the hills near Martins house and they're 23k a car.

They spawn between the times of 8 and 15

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Holla at Ya boy what's your psn

Missed this im Lexcee on Psn.

That's why I only turn on audio to friends only.
I can't deal with all the so called gangstas, racists and fukkin 10 year olds all talking at the same time. I sit there and laugh and think to myself, "If these cats only knew"
It's a fest of retards.
It turned me off of this for awhile.
I'll be back for the Heists, though.
Add me.
there are too many with your name. Add me Lexcee

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's why I only turn on audio to friends only.
I can't deal with all the so called gangstas, racists and fukkin 10 year olds all talking at the same time. I sit there and laugh and think to myself, "If these cats only knew"
It's a fest of retards.
It turned me off of this for awhile.
I'll be back for the Heists, though.
Add me.

Same thing I do. Audio set for friends and crew only. No need to talk to random clowns I don't fukk with. However the times I had my audio open on PS4, I never heard someone get racist.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Same thing I do. Audio set for friends and crew only. No need to talk to random clowns I don't fukk with. However the times I had my audio open on PS4, I never heard someone get racist.
It was actually on the 3. Dudes got mad cuz I was laughing and hunting each of the squad with my Sniper rifle. :mjlol:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I will try and type it in on my actual system I tried through the app. I think that is my name on there my online name is different so I don't know if that matters.

Anyhoo I was trying to play for a quick second but now I am pissed cause I have literally been "loading online" for damn 25 minutes. WTF?!? this shyt don't even make sense. And it seems like this is only happening to me. It can't be my internet. My internet is fast. When on the game usually no other wi-fi is really being used but my game keeps freezing. I keep getting kicked. And this loading time really takes away from time I could be doing something I want to do online. Effing stupid rockstar is pissing me off with this ish. Like wtf!!!! At this rate fukk the game for the ps4 if this is what I have to look foward too. I will just find another game and stick to this shytty mess when i am bored. FUCCC

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
wow i just got in with another account on my ps3. what is really going on? I will play with someone else and help build them up to get my fix i guess but wtf!!!!