The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
haha it's all good I'm slowly getting better at least
plus those shenanigans got me off the ground cash wise:myman:
Might not be able to get on for awhile though,starting a new night shift soon:sadbron:

What time do you work normally. I am on at odd hours cause I work late evenings and nights. Like tonight I dont get off work till like 2am. So I will get home and watch something on tv. . Then maybe jump on at 330. Then during the day you may see me on at 1 or 2pm before I go to work.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
What time do you work normally. I am on at odd hours cause I work late evenings and nights. Like tonight I dont get off work till like 2am. So I will get home and watch something on tv. . Then maybe jump on at 330. Then during the day you may see me on at 1 or 2pm before I go to work.
Well I'm in school too but I wouldn't start work until next month...
You'll prob catch me on around 8-10 most days
Fridays I'm on the most so I'll try to find you then

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Survivals take to wayy to long breh.. I could do 2 missions in the span it takes to do 1 survival and still get more money at the end

YES GAWD! I thought they were the best cause you get 30 G at the end but they have made them harder and it is harder to get to the end. Plus to me you waste alot of ammo and replacing it makes survival not worth it to me.

My controller started fukking up in that last wave of survival:mjcry:. Wave 10. I already bodied the three helicopters. Only had like 5 dudes left. my left Dpad and my L1 started sticking.

Can't believe we didn't get the thirty grand after grinding. I was legit heated :stopitslime:

My controller has been on a serious lean too! Lol. I was just mad yesterday I was in a survival made it all the way to 10. One dude left. 3 heli's. He dies. 18G's. I mean damn. we couldn't even get 20G's though? you gone give us 18?!? I don't mess with them survivals anymore and I notice most others don't either. they used to be real popular, but not worth it anymore.

Those heists!! Yes. even when I switch over I hope I can still keep my info on the Ps3 cause I will still want to play with some people on there from time to time too probably.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Well now I see why I kept my audio off while playing. Today I was with some boring ass kid and he drove up into a group. I, by luck, killed a few of them. I seriously suck in free mode. I just get lucky sometimes or I kill off weak people or people trolling. (Like yesterday it was only three of us in a session one was a friend the outside was standing facing a wall. I kept shooting him in his ass til he died lol and he would respawn and go back and FACE THE DANG WALL. who does this?!?) Anyways, Dude gets mad and was kills me but I hear him say something like What? Get outta here. So I was trying to keep playing but the next time he kills me he was like fukk you you dumb bytch. LMAO. I was like damn why I gotta be all that you dumb crack?!? I just kept telling him. you so mad lol. He was probably burning up on the inside. It was his turn now cause lord knows I get mad as hell sometimes my damn self.

Then I joined a mission another "friend" sent me to get out of that situation, and it's one of these crazy races he creates. I go off track and a dude follows me and I heard him say something, that i thought sounded like, I just wanted to look at the black car(my car was black he could have said girl) then I hear him say run N-r run! He giggles and the rest of them giggle too. I was going to say something, cause we all were just talking and i know they know I could hear them.....but I just left. Dude gone message me why I left. I'm like I heard dude call me a N-er and all of you laugh. Yup that was a good one. Almost as good as when we laugh at y'all. Their jokes will never be as great and they better know that ish.

Anyways I was gonna sell out. It's pure lust cause i need the D bad. and I was almost gonna do it. But this just reassures me of why i don't fukk with these others. I know I gotta be careful with my people too, but I thought we were just playing a damn game together and you gotta start in with the whack insults like that is really doing something. I could call you a bunch of more funny names about what I think of you and your kind. I betcha that one. Won't be the same ol tired N word either. Only thing I don't discriminate with are my friends of other races from my childhood cause I feel like that was a more innocent time in my life and we weren't racist to each other then. Some were, but we were kids.

Sorry to get all girly and emotional. I have tough skin. I can come back with it. But that ish pissed me off a little and I wanted to vent.

Oh and one of y'all little sisters ended up in my apartment yesterday lol. She is a damn trip. I was gonna take her under my wing and rank her up. step her fashions up get her them coins, but I was whisked away into a mission. lol.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
So I'm in story mode right? Driving through the country side as Franklin looking to case this military base(looking to score me a fighter jet:steviej:)
When all of a sudden a see this blip on the map,like one of those random events right? Me being the good samaritan I am, ride over to see who needs help or who needs to catch the beats I get out of the car next to this empty van,and all of a sudden get tased out of no where?! Didn't even see the guy..:mindblown:
Wake up the next morning on the train tracks in my draws in the middle of nowhere:wtf:
Still had my weapons ammo,and money though:whew:
It was a strange trek back home through this red neck neighboorhood with everyone tryna pick fights with the "welfare baby"

But yo...wtf happened?? They didn't explain chit?? Aliens?? Have I been marked by that mountain cult:merchant:
This happen to anyone else?

Last edited:

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
So I'm in story mode right? Driving through the country side as Franlin looking to case this military base(looking to score me a fighter jet:steviej:)
When all of a sudden a see this blip on the map,like one of those random events right? Me being the good samaritan I am, ride over to see who needs help or who needs to catch the beats I get out of the car next to this empty van,and all of a sudden get tased out of no where?! Didn't even see the guy..:mindblown:
Wake up the next morning on the train tracks in my draws in the middle of nowhere:wtf:
Still had my weapons ammo,and money though:whew:
It was a strange trek back home through this red neck neighboorhood with everyone tryna pick fights with the "welfare baby"

But yo...wtf happened?? They didn't explain chit?? Aliens?? Have I been marked by that mountain cult:merchant:
This happen to anyone else?

Yea bruh that's part of the game. I still have no idea what's the purpose of that happening though.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I wish they wouldn't invite your friends automatically or when your not hosting a mission. I hope people know that is what they are doing and that I am not constantly spamming them with invites. some days I stay in missions.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Check out @GTAfiveNews's Tweet:

To add:
4657847909482496.png

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Well now I see why I kept my audio off while playing. Today I was with some boring ass kid and he drove up into a group. I, by luck, killed a few of them. I seriously suck in free mode. I just get lucky sometimes or I kill off weak people or people trolling. (Like yesterday it was only three of us in a session one was a friend the outside was standing facing a wall. I kept shooting him in his ass til he died lol and he would respawn and go back and FACE THE DANG WALL. who does this?!?) Anyways, Dude gets mad and was kills me but I hear him say something like What? Get outta here. So I was trying to keep playing but the next time he kills me he was like fukk you you dumb bytch. LMAO. I was like damn why I gotta be all that you dumb crack?!? I just kept telling him. you so mad lol. He was probably burning up on the inside. It was his turn now cause lord knows I get mad as hell sometimes my damn self.

Then I joined a mission another "friend" sent me to get out of that situation, and it's one of these crazy races he creates. I go off track and a dude follows me and I heard him say something, that i thought sounded like, I just wanted to look at the black car(my car was black he could have said girl) then I hear him say run N-r run! He giggles and the rest of them giggle too. I was going to say something, cause we all were just talking and i know they know I could hear them.....but I just left. Dude gone message me why I left. I'm like I heard dude call me a N-er and all of you laugh. Yup that was a good one. Almost as good as when we laugh at y'all. Their jokes will never be as great and they better know that ish.

Anyways I was gonna sell out. It's pure lust cause i need the D bad. and I was almost gonna do it. But this just reassures me of why i don't fukk with these others. I know I gotta be careful with my people too, but I thought we were just playing a damn game together and you gotta start in with the whack insults like that is really doing something. I could call you a bunch of more funny names about what I think of you and your kind. I betcha that one. Won't be the same ol tired N word either. Only thing I don't discriminate with are my friends of other races from my childhood cause I feel like that was a more innocent time in my life and we weren't racist to each other then. Some were, but we were kids.

Sorry to get all girly and emotional. I have tough skin. I can come back with it. But that ish pissed me off a little and I wanted to vent.

Oh and one of y'all little sisters ended up in my apartment yesterday lol. She is a damn trip. I was gonna take her under my wing and rank her up. step her fashions up get her them coins, but I was whisked away into a mission. lol.

Holla at Ya boy what's your psn

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

That's why I only turn on audio to friends only.
I can't deal with all the so called gangstas, racists and fukkin 10 year olds all talking at the same time. I sit there and laugh and think to myself, "If these cats only knew"
It's a fest of retards.
It turned me off of this for awhile.
I'll be back for the Heists, though.
Add me.