The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Any of y'all on ps3 I'm looking to join a crew@Youngjustiz

The text on GTA is so cumbersome. Just wanted to share with you some ways to make money in free roam. This is what I have been doing since I started playing online last march.

1. You are able to sell one vehicle every game day in GTA. Every day is around 45 minutes or so. The key is if you are going to do this make it count. Sell the cars that get you the most cash.

There are two versions of the Gallivanter Baller Both get you 9 grand a pop.

gta_v_vehicle_Gallivanter_Baller_image_131014_1359_32_m.jpg

gta_v_vehicle_Gallivanter_Baller_image_130915_1224_31_m.jpg

2 versions of the Lampadati Felon

Felon_V.jpg

And the GT

Red-Lampadati-Felon-GT-Top-Down.jpg

The regular Felon gets you 9g's The convertible GT gets you 9500.

2. The Baller SUV's spawn more than the Felons. But you can get lucky and find Felons too. When they start spawning I do exactly what you saw. I grab it and either sell it or stash it in my garages. I keep one of my three garages for mostly cars that I sell. Here is a pic.

0_0.jpg

3. These are the highest regular cars that you can sell. You cannot sell high end vehicles that may spawn. . There are other specialty vehicles that you can sell. . The gang cars. They are driven in hood neighborhoods and only spawn between 10pm and 3am. 2200-0300. You can always check the time by pulling up your phone.

Now to steal these cars there is a lil more danger involved. Those nikka bust back at you. :bustback: So you got to get the whip and dip! The prices go up tho because the cars are already slightly modified. So you get more money from selling them than you would for a version that had no upgrades. I was going to type it out but this guy here has a great breakdown of all the whips and the prices.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/733723-grand-theft-auto-online/69026522

Here is a pic of one of my garages showing gang cars I got ready to sell.

0_0.jpg

It is a nice way to make extra cash in free roam. I just checked my stats on Rockstar and I have made 5.1 million just in selling whips since last March. The gang cars spawn in some hood areas. I usually hit the Balla hood near Grove street. I can show you next time we are on.

You can fukk with the High Priority vehicle if you want too. In a full lobby I would advise against it. Troll magnet. :no: I used to get murked for that vehicle every time. :facepalm: I still rob stores. Some dont. :yeshrug: But I see it as free money. I will hit up two and know where to go to dip on the cops with two stars. Once you do more than two ( or kill the clerk ) you get three stars which means you get the copter on your ass. :francis: I know a workaround for that too depending on the store.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Other ways to make cash in free roam. . Kill bounties, Survive bounties, Kill the Lester target. . etc. . Other than that I be grinding on missions and racing. When I am on with you we will eat. Gemini Girl, Mr. Contract, Mattydizzle. Other Coli brehs I see eating on PS3.

But normally the first thing I do when I get on is sell a whip in my garage. Automatic 9grand plus. . Then rob two stores. So in about 5 minutes I have made 13-15 grand. From there I see about some races or missions. . Or start a war in free roam with some nikkas.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Other ways to make cash in free roam. . Kill bounties, Survive bounties, Kill the Lester target. . etc. . Other than that I be grinding on missions and racing. When I am on with you we will eat. Gemini Girl, Mr. Contract, Mattydizzle. Other Coli brehs I see eating on PS3.

But normally the first thing I do when I get on is sell a whip in my garage. Automatic 9grand plus. . Then rob two stores. So in about 5 minutes I have made 13-15 grand. From there I see about some races or missions. . Or start a war in free roam with some nikkas.
Don't forget heists.
March 10,we movin to the top floor:demonic:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, we need to set up some meet up times or something. I ain't doing anything different online than I do offline. I need money too brehs. Can you do any of those online missions solo?
Yea when heists drop we def gotta coordinate something on here.
and from what I've tried they only let me do missions the npc's offer me solo

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The text on GTA is so cumbersome. Just wanted to share with you some ways to make money in free roam. This is what I have been doing since I started playing online last march.

1. You are able to sell one vehicle every game day in GTA. Every day is around 45 minutes or so. The key is if you are going to do this make it count. Sell the cars that get you the most cash.

There are two versions of the Gallivanter Baller Both get you 9 grand a pop.

gta_v_vehicle_Gallivanter_Baller_image_131014_1359_32_m.jpg

gta_v_vehicle_Gallivanter_Baller_image_130915_1224_31_m.jpg

2 versions of the Lampadati Felon

Felon_V.jpg

And the GT

Red-Lampadati-Felon-GT-Top-Down.jpg

The regular Felon gets you 9g's The convertible GT gets you 9500.

2. The Baller SUV's spawn more than the Felons. But you can get lucky and find Felons too. When they start spawning I do exactly what you saw. I grab it and either sell it or stash it in my garages. I keep one of my three garages for mostly cars that I sell. Here is a pic.

0_0.jpg

3. These are the highest regular cars that you can sell. You cannot sell high end vehicles that may spawn. . There are other specialty vehicles that you can sell. . The gang cars. They are driven in hood neighborhoods and only spawn between 10pm and 3am. 2200-0300. You can always check the time by pulling up your phone.

Now to steal these cars there is a lil more danger involved. Those nikka bust back at you. :bustback: So you got to get the whip and dip! The prices go up tho because the cars are already slightly modified. So you get more money from selling them than you would for a version that had no upgrades. I was going to type it out but this guy here has a great breakdown of all the whips and the prices.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/733723-grand-theft-auto-online/69026522

Here is a pic of one of my garages showing gang cars I got ready to sell.

0_0.jpg

It is a nice way to make extra cash in free roam. I just checked my stats on Rockstar and I have made 5.1 million just in selling whips since last March. The gang cars spawn in some hood areas. I usually hit the Balla hood near Grove street. I can show you next time we are on.

You can fukk with the High Priority vehicle if you want too. In a full lobby I would advise against it. Troll magnet. :no: I used to get murked for that vehicle every time. :facepalm: I still rob stores. Some dont. :yeshrug: But I see it as free money. I will hit up two and know where to go to dip on the cops with two stars. Once you do more than two ( or kill the clerk ) you get three stars which means you get the copter on your ass. :francis: I know a workaround for that too depending on the store.
Where do them SUVs spawn at?

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Where do them SUVs spawn at?

The Baller SUV's spawn everywhere. When you see one. . . Grab it and stash it in your garage. .Then drive the same one out of your garage and 9 times out of town every other vehicle driving around will be the Baller ( Range Rover ) SUV's. I just keep forcing them to spawn by driving the same vehicle. I then fill up my garage with them. And make it a point to sell them when I can. I normally hop online. Sell one right away. Rob a few stores. jump into a few missions and races. Come back to free roam. . Sell another one. :yeshrug:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The Baller SUV's spawn everywhere. When you see one. . . Grab it and stash it in your garage. .Then drive the same one out of your garage and 9 times out of town every other vehicle driving around will be the Baller ( Range Rover ) SUV's. I just keep forcing them to spawn by driving the same vehicle. I then fill up my garage with them. And make it a point to sell them when I can. I normally hop online. Sell one right away. Rob a few stores. jump into a few missions and races. Come back to free roam. . Sell another one. :yeshrug:
I never see the 2nd Range looking ones

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
That's why I only turn on audio to friends only.
I can't deal with all the so called gangstas, racists and fukkin 10 year olds all talking at the same time. I sit there and laugh and think to myself, "If these cats only knew"
It's a fest of retards.
It turned me off of this for awhile.
I'll be back for the Heists, though.
Add me.

Yes the kids irk....and the thirst on there is too real. Anyways, I just hit 1 mil-y in the bank today. Well 1 mil plus now. AND I just ordered the PS4. Anyone looking for a sweet deal on a used console should check out Cow Boom which seems to be affiliated with Best Buy. Or you can wait til mines gets here and I will let you know how it goes. I got a satisfactory one with everything except headset and manual. I think I read my P11 will work with the PS4 if not....I might take it back and switch out since I just got them. I need to take back that blue tooth I got too before it is too late. Now I need to find a good deal on GTA V and look into any other story games that are hot out right now. Also I got a 1 yr plan just in case.

Online has been crazy lately. I met some dudes from Scotland. Don't understand them most of the time, but one guy played with me until like 6 am his time and I unlocked a lot of car mods and racked up so much money. They know how to play a mission right and get the RP and the money. I was all the way down. I really don't want to start over in GTA again, but I also don't wanna lose my PS3 friends or start over there either. decisions decisions.

The mission I was in with the racist crap dude gone tell ME...LOL. WAIT for it. He gone tell me....haHA that he is not racist cause he has black friends lol. And that it was a joke because we were running on train tracks and some dumb ish about runaway slaves...get it...ha ha...nah corn-----y ...I was like yea I guess it was funny that my ancestors had to run for their life and their freedom from pale faced devils, but you better know that you are at the bottom of the latin totem pole your damn self. Latin people don't fucc with no damn Messicans either so he should understand the struggle...oh but I forgot they think they are better than us. I encountered this all too often. And furthermore, he needs to be worried about his perverted trolling ass cousins and brothers and sisters all over GTA with that aun-de-lay- aun-de-;lay ish all over the loud speakers talking bout how big are my t*ts and ish. Worry bout that. mmmhmmm.

Oh and I met some dude and should have known he was a clown. the first time I meet up with him his broke arse hops in my driver seat. I was gonna leave but I was like ok ok....maybe I can make some money off him. So then I follow him around in his car just for fun we pull over. This fool hops in my car and take off. No sir. you are now an official passenger please hop on your side and never do that again. Oh you wanna hop back in that slow car? yup, you can drive THAT car all you want but don't ever do that. I then proceeded to dust him, he left, i deleted him. I know he felt salty. People try and sleep on my Elegy and stunt on me with their supers but I have some of those too. But depending on mood and dress I switch my rides up.

Now I hope PS4 can step up their fashions or offer something new cause I am already tired of the outfits oh yeah and i'm level 104 or something too. I think you max out at 120, no?

Last edited: