The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I will try and type it in on my actual system I tried through the app. I think that is my name on there my online name is different so I don't know if that matters.

Anyhoo I was trying to play for a quick second but now I am pissed cause I have literally been "loading online" for damn 25 minutes. WTF?!? this shyt don't even make sense. And it seems like this is only happening to me. It can't be my internet. My internet is fast. When on the game usually no other wi-fi is really being used but my game keeps freezing. I keep getting kicked. And this loading time really takes away from time I could be doing something I want to do online. Effing stupid rockstar is pissing me off with this ish. Like wtf!!!! At this rate fukk the game for the ps4 if this is what I have to look foward too. I will just find another game and stick to this shytty mess when i am bored. FUCCC
I haven't hopped on in a minute. I gotta see if that shyt happens to me. I would've been out after about 5 minutes. lol

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Like this

0_03_zps3c2c4e4d.jpg

After you get this car, do you have to drive it back to that area for it to spawn?

I only got 2 so far & everytime I go in that area in the time it never shows up

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
After you get this car, do you have to drive it back to that area for it to spawn?

I only got 2 so far & everytime I go in that area in the time it never shows up
Yeah it really helps if you take one of the 2 cars you got and take it with you over there, spawns pretty much 100% of the time when you do that.