The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
if its one of the 3 from that group message I can guess. Was hoping it was the black chick but post the pics breh

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got 46 of the spaceship parts so far....Keep dying from parachuting under the bridge trying to get 47 :mjcry:
Im guessing you talking bout the bridge in the NW where its archs and beams, cause that was the hardest for me. It took me a good 15 tries but i just landed the chopper on the beam :yeshrug:. I used a medical chopper but i think they all pretty much hit the columns you just gotta land it before it explodes.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Im guessing you talking bout the bridge in the NW where its archs and beams, cause that was the hardest for me. It took me a good 15 tries but i just landed the chopper on the beam :yeshrug:. I used a medical chopper but i think they all pretty much hit the columns you just gotta land it before it explodes.
That's the one :mjcry:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
So i bought Franklin a new car. Entity. Put a little this and that on it. Took it to the hood with chop to stunt. Parked that bish. And that ish ghost now. Did my ride get jacked for real? They do that? I cant find it anywhere. Oh well. I got him a zen now and for free. That baby is much better then the one online.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Yall dudes out chea selling out on GTA V though? And bytches out here thirsting to show nudes? Lawd this life aint right. This world is tainted. Hoes ruining it for the good girls. Negros selling out for pale pum pum. I cant.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
So i bought Franklin a new car. Entity. Put a little this and that on it. Took it to the hood with chop to stunt. Parked that bish. And that ish ghost now. Did my ride get jacked for real? They do that? I cant find it anywhere. Oh well. I got him a zen now and for free. That baby is much better then the one online.

It was impounded by the police its in their garage and you can get it back for 200. Its at the Police station near the bridge to east Los Santos. Also don't compare online cars to campaign cars. They handle differently because load times are different. Online can't load as fast so you have to go a lil slower compared to campaign mode