The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
LMAOOOO! Aww that's fine @General Mills...get at me. I'm tryna get my rep up. Need some new weapons and options. HOLLA!
I will add you. Whats your PSN? I am LandoSwaggrisian. I will add you when I get off tonight.

Come ride with Piffsburgh's finest. :myman:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I will add you. Whats your PSN? I am LandoSwaggrisian. I will add you when I get off tonight.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I got two 10 car garages and one 6. I am categorizing my cars now. One garage for race/muscle vehicles. Other garage for off road vehicles. The other one for street cars. I cant wait to get to PS4 and ride with the other brehs tho. For now there are still a few Coli nikkas riding on PS3.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

sweeet. I'm trying to get like you. Need a nice place and hook my whips up. Love the yellow on black. I am LexCee86. I will add you too. My girl is black and dark, do not be alarmed. I know some people love to try and kill me and not play with me and she is not that attractive. They made the dark females not that cute, or at least mines wasn't at that time.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I got two 10 car garages and one 6. I am categorizing my cars now. One garage for race/muscle vehicles. Other garage for off road vehicles. The other one for street cars. I cant wait to get to PS4 and ride with the other brehs tho. For now there are still a few Coli nikkas riding on PS3.

YES! I have one 6 car garage. In a tiny low budget apt. i am tired of living in that trap house I need me a skyline apartment at least lol. I'm bout to kick the young one off the system and hop on soon. Is there a Coli crew on the Ps3. I can't find a good crew to play with.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
YES! I have one 6 car garage. In a tiny low budget apt. i am tired of living in that trap house I need me a skyline apartment at least lol. I'm bout to kick the young one off the system and hop on soon. Is there a Coli crew on the Ps3. I can't find a good crew to play with.

I was there. lol. We all were. I started back in May online and had to work up too. No worries. I will get us in some missions and get you some guap in no time. Yup there is a Coli crew. Go to http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crews/search/alltypes If you cant find it when I add you I will send you a invite.

You will rank up in no time. :banderas: