The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
for the first time ever, I actually seen someone experience getting killed as Franklin in that safehouse. She blamed it on me cause I swore up and down that was impossible, based on this.

If she wasn't spotted and the map wasn't flashing, I dunno what happened.
I successfully evaded them by ducking off in Franklin's old pad countless of times.
Used to start shyt with pedestrians in the area with no worry solely because I knew they wouldn't find me so long as I made it back to the safe house without being spotted.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Didn't know on the bike retrieval mission with Lamar you could just hop over the fence and kill the ese immediately

lmao

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
People that play golf at the country club are real :mjpls: when I come around as Franklin.
Ran a taxi mission after buying the cab company and the three guys wouldn't get in the car.
Straight up declined and walked away - and Franklin owns the company.
I got out just to run around the area and a lady threatened to call the cops and the men got hostile.
Of course it didn't end well for 'em.
:scheme:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People that play golf at the country club are real :mjpls: when I come around as Franklin.
Ran a taxi mission after buying the cab company and the three guys wouldn't get in the car.
I got out just to run around the area and a lady threatened to call the cops and the men got hostile.

:russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Well, they did say it was going to be the most realistic GTA yet. :mjpls:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Game already lets you own a car, why do "you people" want to beg for more :mjpls:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was getting murdered because I tried to be a hero and murk them from the barn. Then they came in with the miniguns :mjcry: