The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I didn't know that....I'm high enough to have the super heavy armor...how do you use the snacks>?

First have some snacks of course. .lol.

If you are on Playstation. hold down the select button. Dont tap it. That changes your view. Hold it down. It will pull up a menu. Go to Inventory. From there it will have all of your snacks. Meteorites, P&Q's etc. It will also have cigarettes if u have any. Dont use those. lol. will decrease your health. lol.
If you press on a snack your dude will start eating. It fills it your health up slow. My recommendation. Do this while you are sitting in your car or while you are in cover.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_combat.jpg

When you are in cover just press on the food item from your inventory. If you are low health you can replenish in like a second. You can eat like 6 snacks real fast. From the inventory menu you can also select body armor. Put on a new armor too.

First thing I do when i hit free roam is hit the gun store. make sure i am fully stocked up on stickie bombs and armors. then i hit a 711 store. i stock up on all snacks. Then rob his ass. :bustback:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
First have some snacks of course. .lol.

If you are on Playstation. hold down the select button. Dont tap it. That changes your view. Hold it down. It will pull up a menu. Go to Inventory. From there it will have all of your snacks. Meteorites, P&Q's etc. It will also have cigarettes if u have any. Dont use those. lol. will decrease your health. lol.
If you press on a snack your dude will start eating. It fills it your health up slow. My recommendation. Do this while you are sitting in your car or while you are in cover.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_combat.jpg

When you are in cover just press on the food item from your inventory. If you are low health you can replenish in like a second. You can eat like 6 snacks real fast. From the inventory menu you can also select body armor. Put on a new armor too.

First thing I do when i hit free roam is hit the gun store. make sure i am fully stocked up on stickie bombs and armors. then i hit a 711 store. i stock up on all snacks. Then rob his ass. :bustback:
I'm on PS4 there is no select button

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw a 3 car convoy and decided to take them on :manny:

Nikkas gave me the work :damn:

Went off the radar, drove round their spot and let loose on the stickies :blessed:

Lured them to a trap where my boys were waiting :banderas:

It wasn't a pretty sight :blessed:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Saw a 3 car convoy and decided to take them on :manny:

Nikkas gave me the work :damn:

Went off the radar, drove round their spot and let loose on the stickies :blessed:

Lured them to a trap where my boys were waiting :banderas:

It wasn't a pretty sight :blessed:
How do u go off radar?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I just pretty much free roam and wait for someone to get a 7k or 9k bounty on them and go collect. Steal calls in the meantime for Simeon. $$$.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Just brought GTA 5 today for the PS4. I already beat the story mode on the XBOX 360, so what are the good things to do online?