The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm coming back ya'll :blessed: Coppin today for the 3rd time :mjcry:

Ain't played in over a YEAR and Im still the 3rd ranking member in the crew :mjcry:

Ya'll still got me as a representative :mjcry:

Yo @Los! I'll be a Lt sooner or later :mjcry:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
NEW MONEY GLITCH.... DOCK AND ROLL RACE.... PLACE BETS ON YOURSELF FOR 10k, EVERY PLAYER KILL THEMSELVES ONE BY ONE AND THEN FINISH THE RACE, ONCE EVERYONE HAS MONEY.

wait, how does this work? I dont like money glitches that need a bunch of other players to work. any solo money glitches for PS4 yet?

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I decided to buy this for the PS4 on New Years Eve since I still had a few million in my account from my PS3 days. Back to sticky bombing people as they come out of the gun store and flying from building to building sniping poor souls who happen to walk into my crosshairs :blessed:

But I'm still reppin the the Coli :to:

coNoDMy06UuXnAILv1eHUw_0_0.jpg

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I decided to buy this for the PS4 on New Years Eve since I still had a few million in my account from my PS3 days. Back to sticky bombing people as they come out of the gun store and flying from building to building sniping poor souls who happen to walk into my crosshairs :blessed:

But I'm still reppin the the Coli :to:

coNoDMy06UuXnAILv1eHUw_0_0.jpg
I think I might've been kicked out awhile back due to a glitch, but I rejoined yesterday.
I'll be on tomorrow morning.