The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Leaving proxy mines right by someone's personal vehicle :takedat:

I'll be on in around 2 hours. Lets get it

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They're annoying, poorly programmed, & just outright cheap.
Further proof of how dumb the ai is, they go full retard if you hit the train tracks and wait in a tunnel.
Seriously. Works 99% of the time.
If I'm in Blaine county, I head to Sandy Shores train track and tunnel which is directly down the road and across the street from Trevor's home in the desert.
They'll watch you go underneath, but never pursue and only circle the tunnel until they get bored.
And then, like the game of chance you spoke about, I have never had them discover me when playing as Franklin and ducking off in his first safe house with the aunt.
You can light a joint with him on the couch and watch tv. Unless they see you run in, they won't find you in there.
They find Trevor in his safe house every time, though.
It's wild how terrible they are. R* has to have heard the murmurs by now.

Man on the PS3 they rolled up in her house and shot me the fukk up in my bathroom.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
for the first time ever, I actually seen someone experience getting killed as Franklin in that safehouse. She blamed it on me cause I swore up and down that was impossible, based on this.

They're annoying, poorly programmed, & just outright cheap.
Further proof of how dumb the ai is, they go full retard if you hit the train tracks and wait in a tunnel.
Seriously. Works 99% of the time.
If I'm in Blaine county, I head to Sandy Shores train track and tunnel which is directly down the road and across the street from Trevor's home in the desert.
They'll watch you go underneath, but never pursue and only circle the tunnel until they get bored.
And then, like the game of chance you spoke about, I have never had them discover me when playing as Franklin and ducking off in his first safe house with the aunt.
You can light a joint with him on the couch and watch tv. Unless they see you run in, they won't find you in there.
They find Trevor in his safe house every time, though.
It's wild how terrible they are. R* has to have heard the murmurs by now.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Man on the PS3 they rolled up in her house and shot me the fukk up in my bathroom.

:russ:
Never had it happen. I'm on the PS4 but I don't think the ai is different across platforms.
It's just wildly inconsistent I guess.
Regardless, a safe house should be just that. You could run into Niko's pad on GTA4 and the cops couldn't pursue.
The cops weren't quite as bad overall on the last one.