The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Can't overstate how the psychic cops are the absolute worse thing about this game.
Got into it with a couple of bikers near Trevor's house, so I dip down the block when the cops are called.
Made a beeline undetected to Trevor's home, and somehow, someway, the cops knew precisely where I was at.
:beli:
There's no way they can leave this as is in the next installment.
It's damn ridiculous and renders the whole, "They'll only search the last area you were in," mechanic as a gimmick, primarily because they don't "search" the area, they just hone on to your location.

Last edited:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Can't overstate how the psychic cops are the absolute worse thing about this game.
Got into it with a couple of bikers near Trevor's house, so I dip down the block when the cops are called.
Made a beeline undetected to Trevor's home, and somehow, someway, the cops knew precisely where I was at.
It's damn ridiculous and renders the whole, "They'll only search the last area you were in," mechanic as a gimmick, primarily because they don't "search" the area, they just hone on to your location.
get online and join us

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
get online and join us

Appreciate the offer but unless it's sports, I typically don't do too much multiplayer.
Haven't even renewed my PSN subscription. I'll probably jump in after I'm done with the story.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
@dBoyFresh*212

more-zac-efron-shirtless-photos-mtv-movie-awards-2014-04.jpg

:usure:

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

It's pretty much left to chance whether you can escape the police or not. I usually hide out in an alley and pray to God that they don't arbitrarily track me down despite not having a fukking visual. I remember I was hiding behind a house waiting an excruciatingly long time for my warning level to go down and I see the cop blip heading towards me on the radar like here we go :beli: and as soon as he pops on the screen, shot gun out, the stars disappear and he shuffles off looking retarded as fukk. My heart was actually beating fast. fukk those cops. They need to patch that shyt.