The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
@dBoyFresh*212

more-zac-efron-shirtless-photos-mtv-movie-awards-2014-04.jpg

:usure:

no homo

reported and negged

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's pretty much left to chance whether you can escape the police or not. I usually hide out in an alley and pray to God that they don't arbitrarily track me down despite not having a fukking visual. I remember I was hiding behind a house waiting an excruciatingly long time for my warning level to go down and I see the cop blip heading towards me on the radar like here we go :beli: and as soon as he pops on the screen, shot gun out, the stars disappear and he shuffles off looking retarded as fukk. My heart was actually beating fast. fukk those cops. They need to patch that shyt.

They're annoying, poorly programmed, & just outright cheap.
Further proof of how dumb the ai is, they go full retard if you hit the train tracks and wait in a tunnel.
Seriously. Works 99% of the time.
If I'm in Blaine county, I head to Sandy Shores train track and tunnel which is directly down the road and across the street from Trevor's home in the desert.
They'll watch you go underneath, but never pursue and only circle the tunnel until they get bored.
And then, like the game of chance you spoke about, I have never had them discover me when playing as Franklin and ducking off in his first safe house with the aunt.
You can light a joint with him on the couch and watch tv. Unless they see you run in, they won't find you in there.
They find Trevor in his safe house every time, though.
It's wild how terrible they are. R* has to have heard the murmurs by now.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm in whats good? Trying to make this money need some nikkas to do these missions

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
It's pretty much left to chance whether you can escape the police or not. I usually hide out in an alley and pray to God that they don't arbitrarily track me down despite not having a fukking visual. I remember I was hiding behind a house waiting an excruciatingly long time for my warning level to go down and I see the cop blip heading towards me on the radar like here we go :beli: and as soon as he pops on the screen, shot gun out, the stars disappear and he shuffles off looking retarded as fukk. My heart was actually beating fast. fukk those cops. They need to patch that shyt.
:whew::whew:I knew you were Relieved.:mjlol:

I actually have managed to become pretty good with evading them with hiding in Small Garages. The bytch is The Helicopter IMO. I like how they're a Challenge to get away from. +Always Fun to get in a Hydra and just get Revenge on The Law with Missles.:russ:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man I fukking hate how one bullet takes your body armor away.

And they still didn't fixed the accuracy for these fukking AI enemies. nikka is accurately hitting me from sniper range by shooting over head from cover and not even aiming. How is that possible