The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is bullshyt... :pacspit: Before PSN went down i invested about 535k from franklin into ammunation but now my shares hit fukking zero because the shyt bawsaq is not connected... 535k shares = 0.....:snoop: im gonna get some rest hopefully psn is back up on saturday

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'll just be driving and the game will take me to the 'Loading Story Mode' screen and start the game over completely at the first mission with Trevor & Michael in North Yankton.
ibzaItiYY21DoT.gif

Has happened twice.
I just assumed it was a complication from the PSN, similar to the issue where the game crashes when R* servers are down.
Toggled my Internet connection off on the console and hopefully that fixes it.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
so if you read my previous post i had intended to finish the game by wednsday but yea that didnt happen/ wifey came over earlier than expected and fukkked up my scedule. anyways ive been really sneakin n geeken on them LS streets since PSN been down- im on mission 62/69. 7 more to go :banderas: i got the game on saturday but i have about 40 hours playtime and thats devoted almost entirely to the main story so idk why i havent beat it yet but whatever your know how gta is easy to get side tracked.

im getting set up for a heist i have to steal 3 cars, 1 to go. i love these fukking heist missions man. when im done with the story expect me to raise havoc online. them LS streets not safe no more brehs

I'll just be driving and the game will take me to the 'Loading Story Mode' screen and start the game over completely at the first mission with Trevor & Michael in North Yankton.
ibzaItiYY21DoT.gif

Has happened twice.
I just assumed it was a complication from the PSN, similar to the issue where the game crashes when R* servers are down.

this has happened to me about 4 times now!! even happened while i was streaming yesterday everyone was like WTF

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is bullshyt... :pacspit: Before PSN went down i invested about 535k from franklin into ammunation but now my shares hit fukking zero because the shyt bawsaq is not connected... 535k shares = 0.....:snoop: im gonna get some rest hopefully psn is back up on saturday

I am having the EXACT same issue in the story mode with franklin with beta pharmaceuticals and I can't even play the story mode cuz all my money is tied up in the bawsdaq and it's down due to these PSN issues.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ibzaItiYY21DoT.gif

Has happened twice.
Same thing happened to me on the final mission. A reset of the PS4 cured it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Same thing happened to me on the final mission. A reset of the PS4 cured it.

A lot of people were complaining about that.
Did some browsing the night it happened and it turns out that it's an issue that arises when PSN and R*'s servers are down or acting up.
Heading to the Network setting and toggling off Internet on the PS4 while playing it works, too -
but I've only had to do that when R* was performing maintenance on their servers a few days ago and the game kept locking up.
Otherwise, it works without a hiccup.