The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The cop thing reminds me of this time a Coli breh and I were on 5 stars and I was driving. My Manana and driving were :whew: We lasted like 10 minutes trying to find a spot to hide. I found one spot, but it didn't have any cover. I thought we'd make it since the choppers were far off, but it didn't happen. I ended up dying on some BS some minutes later. :beli:

But trying to lose the cops while you're on 5 stars is :wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Last week I was able to help a Coli dude out. Dude was a low rank. We drove around killin nikkas and I was his driver while he robbed hella stores. If Mr. Contract never helped me I would not have been able to help that nikka.

:mjcry: I am sorry brehs. Getting mad emotional.

Aiyo. . Who is Mattydizzle?:stopitslime: He is the low rank I helped out that I was talking about. I hop on last night and I grab a gangster car to flip. If yall aint know the gangster cars only spawn between 2200 and 0200. These cars are already modified and you get more cash than regular cars.

ChamberlainHills-GSFMembers-GTAV.jpg

Just copped that one above ( nets me a lil over 12 grand at the custom shop ) and I get hit with a bounty. 9 grand. I am on my way to my second garage when a fukkboy starts following me.:comeon: I hit a alley. . . slow down. chuck two stickies behind me. . :camby: Then watch as he comes careening around the corner and I detonate.

giphy.gif

Blew him to smithereens. :mjlol: I get to my garage. . Check the map before heading out and I see my homie Mattydizzle. Coli homie who I helped out when he was a rank 9. He is now a rank 53. I texted him. Aiyo. come get this bounty homie. Its 9k. No response. :mjcry:

I could see he was not that far from me so I take out my Sandking.

0_0.jpg

(my actual truck)

And I head his way. I see that same dude who I killed earlier in the area too. Mattydizzle zooms past me in a beat to hell whip.. . :dwillhuh: I give chase. . . Matty wipes out. I pull up to him and honk my horn. The fakkit who I blew up earlier got his revenge and the 9k. I was so focused on my homie that I let this dude sneak up on me and sticky the truck. :sadcam:

0_0.jpg

I cant even be mad. He got the drop on me. :manny: I respawn and there is Matty right there. My homie!:blessed: I am going to call up my Zentorro and we are going to rain Coli pain on that fekkit.

0_0.jpg

I call up my whip while Matty runs over to me. . I hang up the phone with the mechanic and get a shotgun blast to the face!! :damn: I am wondering. . Who the hell snuck up on me like that? :wtf: Then I see the caption. . Mattydizzle wasted you. . :dahell: Must have been a accident. Its all good. . I respawn.. . . and see MattyDizzle driving away. Where you going breh? I hop in the whip. . . He is hauling ass. I catch him and honk my horn. . He gets out of his whip. :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

:dead:
I got clapped up in my front seat by a Coli breh. :aicmon:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol na that was for him. Even worse he didn't remember you helped him when he was at the bottom. Homie probably paranoid as fukk so he shoots at everything :mjcry:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting really pissed the fukk off with this PSN shyt man. I swear to GOD I WANT TO BLOW THEIR fukkING shyt UP

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
played a mission with Elpaga earlier then got booted out of the session

Pretty sure we gotta party up for this shyt