The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
I think partially its because I cheated a bit with that mustang glitch..... :lolbron: i mean i did get the 500k bonus for the preorder but that shyt went fast...

damn, I ate good off that hooker glitch. :ohhh: they prolly gonna take my shyt too. fukk it ima still get it. ima get online before I switch over and buy some adder bonds, then sellem on ps4. I got 1 empty garage. so 10 adders should set me right.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn, I ate good off that hooker glitch. :ohhh: they prolly gonna take my shyt too. fukk it ima still get it. ima get online before I switch over and buy some adder bonds, then sellem on ps4. I got 1 empty garage. so 10 adders should set me right.

you cant sell high end cars tho... :comeon: i tried

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I transfered all of my cars ffrom my 360 to the ps4 but my money was gone.....:stopitslime:

hol up, they took all ya money?

:ohhh: I was gonna get this shyt on Friday...but I might hold off, I ain't tryin lose all that money

I think partially its because I cheated a bit with that mustang glitch..... :lolbron: i mean i did get the 500k bonus for the preorder but that shyt went fast...

dude, they took EVERYONE's money who used glitches to get paid on last gen. I had like $100M+ on there at one time, and rockstar came thru and snatched that shyt up leaving me with like 400K. I was like :mjcry:

when they had those tricks where you could put cars in the mod shop and pause the game and sell it, I made like $7M doing that, but I spent damn near all of it, so they couldn't snatch it.

at least they upped the money u get for doing actual missions, so it's not like it's hard to build your money up legit these days.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
dude, they took EVERYONE's money who used glitches to get paid on last gen. I had like $100M+ on there at one time, and rockstar came thru and snatched that shyt up leaving me with like 400K. I was like :mjcry:

when they had those tricks where you could put cars in the mod shop and pause the game and sell it, I made like $7M doing that, but I spent damn near all of it, so they couldn't snatch it.

at least they upped the money u get for doing actual missions, so it's not like it's hard to build your money up legit these days.

:mjcry:
time to grind

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
@ORDER_66

since u can't sell the super high end expensive cars....can u sell the corquette or any car that's in its price range?

Last edited:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
:whew:

this game on that ps4 doe....:whoo::ohlawd:

didn't even get to play for real, transferred the character(got to keep my 25 mill:youngsabo:)...walked around for 5 mins in upgraded Los santos. :obama: had to turn it off. got shyt to do...but damn:damn:

ima be on later tonight.. when I get back ima go in on this shyt