The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Sold my Buggati. Regret it cuz um struggling to make a milli

Got 5.5 milli saved and I got some adder bonds I'm ready

shawn-michaels.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
here go what he posted

We have compiled a feature list for the 'Heist DLC' due on December 23rd 2014. These features, items and functions have been analysed and confirmed via Developer-versions of the relevant content and the code associated with it. Here is a list of our compiled notes:

• Heist (Planning Board) layout update for both High-End apartment interiors. This will be available across all platforms.
  • Brand new 'Heist' selection menu featuring it's own Social Club-based leaderboard and misc options showing the list of un-completed Heist missions). This will be available across all platforms.
  • 34 Texture Modifications to 4 different locations, this is in favour of added effect during Heist missions. This will be available across all platforms but the texture detail is improved on current-generation.
  • 6 Heist missions in 4 unique locations.
  • 5 Cops and Crooks missions in 4 unique locations.
  • Improved anti-cheat methods. Some code for this is included in the DLC, but is not associated with the Heist feature itself.
  • Three brand new vehicles. The names of these vehicles are still identified by their Dev tag and are not yet finalized but the approximate vehicle class is; Sports Classic and Sports.
  • Brand new Apartment - CCTV function with two AI-characters in your apartment running them. This feature is available for current-generation only.
  • Three Heist-themed clothing items - these items are still identified by their Dev tag but are the following types; Special Outfit (available from the counter).
  • Two Cops and Crooks-themed masks. These mask items are available in current-generation only.
  • BZ Gas will now be purchasable from Ammu-Nation but can only be used in Heist missions - you are responsible for stocking-up on these and if you run out, your team mates will need to complete that objective for you.
  • 5 new hairstyles - these are still identified by their Dev tag.
  • 2 new contact lenses - these are still identified by their Dev tag.
  • Additional matchmaking for Heist missions between Crews - this is a feature implemented in 1.17 but will be activated in 1.19/1.05.
  • A new phone contact named 'Jeff' will be available, offering a chance to resurrect a killed-off Crew member during your Heist operation. The voice of this contact or any other options associated are still unknown at this point.
  • Last-generation players will have the option to 'Email' other Crew members about your planned Heist mission, whoever emails you a Heist plan will be the leader of the operation.
  • Current-generation players will have the option to 'Email' other Crew members about your planned Heist mission and have the ability to print those out in your Apartment and store in your documents, whoever emails you a Heist plan will be the leader of the operation.
  • All players will have the ability to use their Heist planning board in order to select a location, chosen online-Crew members and their role and the length of time before the Heist request expires from their 'Email' app on their phone.
  • 4 new audio files, relating to the Heist missions. These are identified as an alarm bell, the sound of a vault opening, sirens and a background track.
heists finally... fukk... now i might have to actually go out and buy this............ on ebay :troll:

if i had the preorder shyt on the 360... will i have it on ps4?? i know this is a leap, but i paid 150 dollars for that shyt... i need it

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
heists finally... fukk... now i might have to actually go out and buy this............ on ebay :troll:

if i had the preorder shyt on the 360... will i have it on ps4?? i know this is a leap, but i paid 150 dollars for that shyt... i need it
Lol this shyt coming out a year later smh

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lol this shyt coming out a year later smh
which is why i refuse to put the money back in rockstars pocket.. i'll just buy it used when the time comes

the only thing saving them, is that it will be another 4-5 years before we get a full, gta 6.. so this will still be the only gta we'll be playing... now if this was ass creed.........

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's the patch that allows the selling of high end cars. I brought mines a while back before patch 1.09 anything after with good funds is fair game to rockstar i guess...

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
which is why i refuse to put the money back in rockstars pocket.. i'll just buy it used when the time comes

the only thing saving them, is that it will be another 4-5 years before we get a full, gta 6.. so this will still be the only gta we'll be playing... now if this was ass creed.........
I feel u b....only got it cuz of the black Friday shyt ps4

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ive been too busy terrorizing cacs out here in los santos :demonic:

i didnt know about the release date breh

It was on my Facebook the minute the next gen versions dropped but Rockstar didn't have a concrete release date. I assumed January because of the PC release. I hope we also get mansions. I'm tired of apartments.