The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
if you had this on ps3 is it worth getting on ps4?
I just got my TLOU/GTA ps4 bundle the other day and GTA is definitely worth a 2nd buy....maybe not at full price but it looks so much better on next gen(not the characters but the environment is :banderas:)

I've had a lot of fun getting back into this game and 1st person is dope too, except for driving.

Didnt hurt that I had over a million in my account from running that motorcycle glitch on ps3 :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Get yourself the Pre Ordered version of GTA to get $500,000 to start the game :manny:

that's lame. the way I got money going back to the PS3 days was by doing missions with a crew. you will level up and get money fastest doing that. however, back then, they were only giving out like $1500 for a mission.

that's when the exploits came in. there used to be an exploit where you could keep selling the same car over and over again for like $70K. you would sell it, and as soon as you sold it, you would pause the game, then go into the story mode, then go back online, and you would have the car still and the 70K. I did that up to about $7M. that's how I got most my cars/cribs/guns.

once they shut that down, I played legit from there on. but by that time, I already had a helicopter, boat, and a full garage of tricked out whips. back then you could only have one garage.

nowadays, they are giving out like 20K a mission, so there's no need to cheat. also, last year, someone randomly blessed me with $100M around xmas time. rockstar took that money back tho.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
that's lame. the way I got money going back to the PS3 days was by doing missions with a crew. you will level up and get money fastest doing that. however, back then, they were only giving out like $1500 for a mission.

that's when the exploits came in. there used to be an exploit where you could keep selling the same car over and over again for like $70K. you would sell it, and as soon as you sold it, you would pause the game, then go into the story mode, then go back online, and you would have the car still and the 70K. I did that up to about $7M. that's how I got most my cars/cribs/guns.

once they shut that down, I played legit from there on. but by that time, I already had a helicopter, boat, and a full garage of tricked out whips. back then you could only have one garage.

nowadays, they are giving out like 20K a mission, so there's no need to cheat. also, last year, someone randomly blessed me with $100M around xmas time. rockstar took that money back tho.

Does the stock market glitch still work :lupe:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't remember survival being this hard :damn: Last night was the first time I played it since it came out on ps3 and either I'm rusty or they made that shyt harder. Couldn't make it past the 5th/6th wave for shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How long does it usually take to download a game on PS4? I'm thinking about downloading my free copy of TLOU today. Can you turn your PS4 off while downloading?