The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
found a glitch...

for yall sellin cars to get bread online

any car you steal off the street that can sell at lsc...add a $2000 truck horn to it, it increases the value by $7000 sometimes more..

an example, I stole a baller, they usually sell for 9k...bought the truck horn for it. then it sold for 16,795

stole a gang color tornado drop top...they usually get I 12775, did it and it sold for 20k

:sas1: eat bruhs​

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
found a glitch...

for yall sellin cars to get bread online

any car you steal off the street that can sell at lsc...add a $2000 truck horn to it, it increases the value by $7000 sometimes more..

an example, I stole a baller, they usually sell for 9k...bought the truck horn for it. then it sold for 16,795

stole a gang color tornado drop top...they usually get I 12775, did it and it sold for 20k

:sas1: eat bruhs​

Im a try that in a minute

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I think gta v might be my GOAT overall game so far, in my lifetime. I had this shyt for PS3 for free last year. Played it and beat it. Bought it for ps4 and prolly putting more hours into it now than back then.

:wow:

-DMP-
can you elaborate on the difference between PS3 and PS4 (aside from the graphics)? I loved the PS3 version and am waiting to cop a 4 and cannot wait to play this for four days straight.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
can you elaborate on the difference between PS3 and PS4 (aside from the graphics)? I loved the PS3 version and am waiting to cop a 4 and cannot wait to play this for four days straight.

it's worth it bruh, I held off too. it's more active. every lobby I was in had at least 22 players in it.

plus they releasing heists on the 23rd

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I didn't glitch for my money but some random ass hacker sent me like 800 million at one point on PS3

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
23rd??? you got confirmation i heard january... :wtf:

googled gta online update the other day, some guy leaked the source code off the game.....credible modder, he's been right a couple times in the past with the source code leaks. said heists would be included in the Christmas dlc. NillxModz ‏@NillxModz 3 min3 minuti fa
We've compiled, analysed and verified our DLC notes earlier then expected. It will be published at 19:00PM GMT!

so ol boy nillxmodz about to post all the details regarding it within the next 15 mins. I'll post it here once it's out there

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
here go what he posted

We have compiled a feature list for the 'Heist DLC' due on December 23rd 2014. These features, items and functions have been analysed and confirmed via Developer-versions of the relevant content and the code associated with it. Here is a list of our compiled notes:

• Heist (Planning Board) layout update for both High-End apartment interiors. This will be available across all platforms.
  • Brand new 'Heist' selection menu featuring it's own Social Club-based leaderboard and misc options showing the list of un-completed Heist missions). This will be available across all platforms.
  • 34 Texture Modifications to 4 different locations, this is in favour of added effect during Heist missions. This will be available across all platforms but the texture detail is improved on current-generation.
  • 6 Heist missions in 4 unique locations.
  • 5 Cops and Crooks missions in 4 unique locations.
  • Improved anti-cheat methods. Some code for this is included in the DLC, but is not associated with the Heist feature itself.
  • Three brand new vehicles. The names of these vehicles are still identified by their Dev tag and are not yet finalized but the approximate vehicle class is; Sports Classic and Sports.
  • Brand new Apartment - CCTV function with two AI-characters in your apartment running them. This feature is available for current-generation only.
  • Three Heist-themed clothing items - these items are still identified by their Dev tag but are the following types; Special Outfit (available from the counter).
  • Two Cops and Crooks-themed masks. These mask items are available in current-generation only.
  • BZ Gas will now be purchasable from Ammu-Nation but can only be used in Heist missions - you are responsible for stocking-up on these and if you run out, your team mates will need to complete that objective for you.
  • 5 new hairstyles - these are still identified by their Dev tag.
  • 2 new contact lenses - these are still identified by their Dev tag.
  • Additional matchmaking for Heist missions between Crews - this is a feature implemented in 1.17 but will be activated in 1.19/1.05.
  • A new phone contact named 'Jeff' will be available, offering a chance to resurrect a killed-off Crew member during your Heist operation. The voice of this contact or any other options associated are still unknown at this point.
  • Last-generation players will have the option to 'Email' other Crew members about your planned Heist mission, whoever emails you a Heist plan will be the leader of the operation.
  • Current-generation players will have the option to 'Email' other Crew members about your planned Heist mission and have the ability to print those out in your Apartment and store in your documents, whoever emails you a Heist plan will be the leader of the operation.
  • All players will have the ability to use their Heist planning board in order to select a location, chosen online-Crew members and their role and the length of time before the Heist request expires from their 'Email' app on their phone.
  • 4 new audio files, relating to the Heist missions. These are identified as an alarm bell, the sound of a vault opening, sirens and a background track.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
here go what he posted

We have compiled a feature list for the 'Heist DLC' due on December 23rd 2014. These features, items and functions have been analysed and confirmed via Developer-versions of the relevant content and the code associated with it. Here is a list of our compiled notes:

• Heist (Planning Board) layout update for both High-End apartment interiors. This will be available across all platforms.
  • Brand new 'Heist' selection menu featuring it's own Social Club-based leaderboard and misc options showing the list of un-completed Heist missions). This will be available across all platforms.
  • 34 Texture Modifications to 4 different locations, this is in favour of added effect during Heist missions. This will be available across all platforms but the texture detail is improved on current-generation.
  • 6 Heist missions in 4 unique locations.
  • 5 Cops and Crooks missions in 4 unique locations.
  • Improved anti-cheat methods. Some code for this is included in the DLC, but is not associated with the Heist feature itself.
  • Three brand new vehicles. The names of these vehicles are still identified by their Dev tag and are not yet finalized but the approximate vehicle class is; Sports Classic and Sports.
  • Brand new Apartment - CCTV function with two AI-characters in your apartment running them. This feature is available for current-generation only.
  • Three Heist-themed clothing items - these items are still identified by their Dev tag but are the following types; Special Outfit (available from the counter).
  • Two Cops and Crooks-themed masks. These mask items are available in current-generation only.
  • BZ Gas will now be purchasable from Ammu-Nation but can only be used in Heist missions - you are responsible for stocking-up on these and if you run out, your team mates will need to complete that objective for you.
  • 5 new hairstyles - these are still identified by their Dev tag.
  • 2 new contact lenses - these are still identified by their Dev tag.
  • Additional matchmaking for Heist missions between Crews - this is a feature implemented in 1.17 but will be activated in 1.19/1.05.
  • A new phone contact named 'Jeff' will be available, offering a chance to resurrect a killed-off Crew member during your Heist operation. The voice of this contact or any other options associated are still unknown at this point.
  • Last-generation players will have the option to 'Email' other Crew members about your planned Heist mission, whoever emails you a Heist plan will be the leader of the operation.
  • Current-generation players will have the option to 'Email' other Crew members about your planned Heist mission and have the ability to print those out in your Apartment and store in your documents, whoever emails you a Heist plan will be the leader of the operation.
  • All players will have the ability to use their Heist planning board in order to select a location, chosen online-Crew members and their role and the length of time before the Heist request expires from their 'Email' app on their phone.
  • 4 new audio files, relating to the Heist missions. These are identified as an alarm bell, the sound of a vault opening, sirens and a background track.

7kNnCy9.gif

rjRbzoa.gif