The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
After homeboy sniped me from a rooftop 6 blocks away I stared in disbelief at my screen like :dwillhuh: for 5 minutes.

Then I decided to regroup. First things first.... Get my character looking like a G. I go into a clothes store.. I'm looking at these new piff blazers I'm bout to kill em with. I was low key wishing they had capes like Lando Calrissian or Killa Cam. While I was contemplating how fire that would be :banderas:

I see something dark whiz by me. :patrice: I turn around and see two more dark things whiz by me.... And I see a figure in the doorway .... It's the guy with the bounty.... And in his hand is a sticky bomb. :ohhh:

He then throws another sticky which lands right at my feet.... Then he steps out of the store and looks at me thru the glass. :shaq:

While I'm being blown to smithereens he says " Lando Swaggrisian... Tip #2
. Always look at your radar before going into a store. Then he :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm DreTheSage level 140 something on 360 and ArgotVie level 20 something on the PS3. Add me. Trying to level up on both systems and when this shyt come out on ps4 and xbox one, im buying it on those systems too and will level up there too idgaf i love this game. its all i play. On PS3 I be killin the shyt out of nikkas cause they think cause I'm low rank that I'm cannon fodder but nearly all my skills are maxed out and my markmanship is on point due to the experience I had on 360 so when they come after me when I have a bounty on my head, they get murked most of the time due to underestimating me. shyts fun.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I have yet to beat this game smh....think I'm pretty close tho....I'm at the part were I have to make a choice to kill mike or Trevor ....game was really ahhh...beat Rockstar game of last gen was red dead

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
just added you @Dre Space Age ima be grinding Rooftop all night on 360 my kids on now but hit me up if you wanna fukk wit it. anybody else on 360 we can get it in you can finish rooftop in about 3 minutes sometimes you might fukk up but 5 minutes max you should be starting another 1 with loading screens. $!8,750 & 4300rp (more if we in the same crew) X 12 = $225,000 51,600 rp a hour. Gamertag linked to profile

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I think I just got trolled by a Coli member. :ohhh:

I jumped into a lobby and it was deserted. Just one guy way out in Blaine County flying around. So I decided to get on my grind. I robbed two stores.

0.jpg

Got a lil guap. I have a modest 6 car garage. I keep three vehicles for myself, and the other three slots I reserve for whips I am selling. I grabbed my Baller Suv from my garage. . Quick trip to the mod shop and that is a 9 grand flip.

gta_v_vehicle_Gallivanter_Baller_image_131014_1359_32_m.jpg

I check the map and ol boy is still flying around by himself in the boondocks like a fukking lame. :mjlol: I am getting ready to jump into a quick job when I get a notice that one of Simeons high profile vehicles is on the beach. :takedat: Easy money brehs. :ehh: I go down there and cop it.. . As I am getting in of course I get two stars so I dip n dodge and end up actually on the beach in the sand n shyt. I evade the pigs and I pause so I can set my wayward point for the mod shop to respray this shyt. While I am setting my wayward point I notice that one other player in the lobby who was flying around Blaine County by his lonesome like a fakkit is approaching me at breakneck speed.. . . :dwillhuh:

I am pressing circle frantically to get out of the map screen and as soon as I do. . . all I hear is the roar of a jet engine :sadcam: and then KABOOOOOMMM. I am murked. :wow: Ohhh this tricky b*stard. lol. I respawn and I am in the smack dab middle of the beach. :skip: Right near the water. . :why:. Out in the open. . :to:
I start to run. . .I run in a straight line like RICKY
tumblr_ljit9yI2UN1qiu03do1_400.jpg
And he mows me down with the machine guns. . . . I respawn again in the middle of the beach. . :sadbron: I start zig zagging and get a missle for my efforts right up my ass. I respawn again IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BEACH!. . I decide to run INTO the water with the intention of diving deep . . :krs: . . .I did not even get my chancletas wet. :stopitslime: I respawn. .IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BEACH!!!!!!! I fully realize I am fukked. . .I try to jump into passive. :troll: Jet hits me with the :umad: and keeps trolling.