The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Add me and apply to my crew and if you see me online join my session. I'm online almost every day and my only goal at the moment is hitting 120 (I'm at 80). So I'm doing missions that give high rep repeatedly and missions that doesn't require my concentration such as Crystal Clear Out 3 cause I can do that while I'm at work.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man I swear, I still LOVE GTA V online. This is probably the # 1 online game I have ever played in the history of video games. I'm consumed with ranking up these days. I'm only at rank 47 personally, but I wanna get up to the 70s so I can get better missions and a grenade launcher. I also wanna get a rocket launcher so I can finally take down helicopters with ease.

I also like that the missions on GTA V online are EXTREMELY challenging. especially when u play them solo. If only my character wasn't a mute tho.

I have been playing more GTA V online than I have PS4 for the most part.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
also, kinda sucks they took most of the money glitches out. at least the easy ones. I only had like $1M banked when that happened. since then, I have only made it up to $1.2M and thats with me doing mad missions and robberies. buying ammo certainly will deplete your funds.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It's still interesting to me.....I just got to rank 100 and just trying to get rightf before they release the real deal heists and new stuff......personalizing cars.....upgrading to the best cars........it's the coli brehs that's not on......people are still on the game....got a couple of crew invites I might have to take serious if the o.g. crew don't show up. COLI crew might be declared :flabbynsick:

Daps
It's still interesting to me.....I just got to rank 100 and just trying to get rightf before they release the real deal heists and new stuff......personalizing cars.....upgrading to the best cars........it's the coli brehs that's not on......people are still on the game....got a couple of crew invites I might have to take serious if the o.g. crew don't show up. COLI crew might be declared :flabbynsick:
Same here, I still play damn near daily.. What system you on?