The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I recently started playing online last week. I love it brehs. I am on my grind trying to level up tho. I am getting murked something serious by other players.. :sadcam:

Last night I seen a bounty for 5 grand. I am :lolbron: I look on the map and see homeboy is about 6 blocks away inside clothes store. I happen to be right next to a

ammunation_gun_club.jpg

so I dip in. Load up on bullets and get armor. I come out. . check the hud.. homeboy is still in the same position 6 blocks away. :takedat: I had cuffed a swat armored van about 10 minutes earlier after seeing a Tank rampage against damn near the whole city. . So the van was sitting there by its lonesome. .I snagged it like the scavenger I am.

PoliceRiot-GTAV-Front.png

I am going to get this fakkit while he is shopping for Polos. :mjlol: And I am legit prepared. . Bullets. Check. Armor. Check. Armored Vehicle. Check. I go to get in the truck when a shot rings out. .

tumblr_lu4ke1fs5y1qg6og6o1_500.gif

I am :dead: I look at who killed me and its the dude who has the bounty on him.:dahell: So I am like WHAT THE fukk!? How did he shoot me from inside the fukking clothes store???? Like this is the movie Wanted and bullets are going around corners. .

The dude goes. . . LandoSwaggrisian? ( Thats my PSN name ) I was on the roof. By the way your character looks like a tranny. :ufdup:

Brehs I was :damn: But it just makes me grind that much harder to get my level up.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I recently started playing online last week. I love it brehs. I am on my grind trying to level up tho. I am getting murked something serious by other players.. :sadcam:

Last night I seen a bounty for 5 grand. I am :lolbron: I look on the map and see homeboy is about 6 blocks away inside clothes store. I happen to be right next to a

ammunation_gun_club.jpg

so I dip in. Load up on bullets and get armor. I come out. . check the hud.. homeboy is still in the same position 6 blocks away. :takedat: I had cuffed a swat armored van about 10 minutes earlier after seeing a Tank rampage against damn near the whole city. . So the van was sitting there by its lonesome. .I snagged it like the scavenger I am.

I am going to get this fakkit while he is shopping for Polos. :mjlol: And I am legit prepared. . Bullets. Check. Armor. Check. Armored Vehicle. Check. I go to get in the truck when a shot rings out. .

I am :dead: I look at who killed me and its the dude who has the bounty on him.:dahell: So I am like WHAT THE fukk!? How did he shoot me from inside the fukking clothes store???? Like this is the movie Wanted and bullets are going around corners. .

The dude goes. . . LandoSwaggrisian? ( Thats my PSN name ) I was on the roof. By the way your character looks like a tranny. :ufdup:

Brehs I was :damn: But it just makes me grind that much harder to get my level up.

:wow: that ether

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

ammunation_gun_club.jpg

I'm going to add you breh.....:myman:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
After homeboy sniped me from a rooftop 6 blocks away I stared in disbelief at my screen like :dwillhuh: for 5 minutes.

Then I decided to regroup. First things first.... Get my character looking like a G. I go into a clothes store.. I'm looking at these new piff blazers I'm bout to kill em with. I was low key wishing they had capes like Lando Calrissian or Killa Cam. While I was contemplating how fire that would be :banderas:

I see something dark whiz by me. :patrice: I turn around and see two more dark things whiz by me.... And I see a figure in the doorway .... It's the guy with the bounty.... And in his hand is a sticky bomb. :ohhh:

He then throws another sticky which lands right at my feet.... Then he steps out of the store and looks at me thru the glass. :shaq:

While I'm being blown to smithereens he says " Lando Swaggrisian... Tip #2
. Always look at your radar before going into a store. Then he :mjlol: