The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This fukk nikka Jimmy put a molly in my drink and I ain't eem know it
55uo.png
Next thing it's a bunch of monkeys and then I get abducted by aliens
ay08.png
Then they dropped me out of the flying saucer and I fell for seven minutes to some psychedelic music:what:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:ufdup: not racial profiling that happens to all the characters

Sometimes a cop will yell "get the hell outta here" then you'll get a star or two

I think it has to do with interfering in a police confrontation or some bullshyt

I kicked a fresh dead guy that was in a shoot out with the cops. Another time I was posted behind the car next to the shooter. :heh: Got no stars.

Maybe dude bumped into the cop or did something suspicious.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I tried to progress some on the story mode last night. Picked Mike, and ended up going to flying school... and with me being a perfectionist, of course I try and get all Golds. I ended up spending like 3 hours on the shyt

:damn:

I got to the helicopter joints. The first 1 was a bytch!!! I got that gold though. Why are these shyts so hard to fly?

:snoop:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need some help from my coli brehs. :whoo:

Some of Trevor's side mission map icons aren't popping up on my map.

For example Maude's bounty hunting missions: she keeps hitting me up to find guys, but where, how? There's no map icon directing me.

and

I recently purchased the Hen House: i got the text to get the alcohol..but from where? No icon pops up on the map..

- I do the safehouse save, hoping it will pop up but it doesn't...

- I have the map on full detail :manny:

Help me out breh's,:patrice:

I'm also picking up random people to drive them to their destination, but I want to feed them to the Altruists, but the icon doesn't pop up on the map. I take them to their fort, regardless, and nothing happens.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
@Psychosis The Maude bounty hunter missions, you have to find on your own. Use a guide or a YouTube walkthrough. For the Hen House, shyt just happens randomly. For the other things, I don't know. Hope that helps.