The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Man, first the MP online is fukkin not letting me access, now I deal with this shyt:

I was doing the 5 mile run for Ep, I wander out of the "designated area" and it restarted. :what: :wtf:

Did 3 miles, now I gotta restart. fukk you Rockshyt. :beli:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I wanna ask this again:
How long does it take for the VAPID stock to go back up after you do the bus assassination mission? I put ALL MY MONEY for all 3 characters in it. Getting no stock movement AT ALL!
Will the stock be effected now that GTA Online has started?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i put most my money into a stock.. i just checked the market and it said i lost like 23 mil :damn:

stock price was at $0 :merchant:

went to the page and i think it's because rockstar server's down.. :whew:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So did this 50MB patch today fix the issue of diappearing cars and other things you try to save?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eh, brehs, how many people can you gain for a heist?

i already beat the game but i've come across 3 people (not including packie, i accidentally killed him) who were down for heist jobs.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
So did this 50MB patch today fix the issue of diappearing cars and other things you try to save?

seems like it. that car i stole from poppy in one of those paparazzi missions that i modded the fukk up just popped up in my garage.

just finished the story mode. that rollercoaster shot at that fib fakkit was :ohlawd:

i was subtle with all my heists. if they can be replayed ill try the crazy shyt next time. gotta choose between the alternate endings too. but the choice will always be c.them three standin at the top of the cliff...:ohlawd:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Idk if this is a stupid question, but with the whole "cartel" aspect to the online play. How is that even possible, when your only playing with 15 other players? I thought it was going to be some open world multiple gangs hundreds of people type shyt.