The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Idk if this is a stupid question, but with the whole "cartel" aspect to the online play. How is that even possible, when your only playing with 15 other players? I thought it was going to be some open world multiple gangs hundreds of people type shyt.

Too much fukkery would cause the servers to explode.

Looks like they already exploded before lift off.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got to the jewelry heist mission with Lester:noah:.

I hope I'm not in for surprise with none of those three folks I picked for the heist team:rudy:

Evading the pigs after a shootout, or by jumping in their car, is near impossible, even if you find yourself driving through a beach or unknown mountain plains:skip:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I do notice that Franklin gets stars* for just being johnny on the spot. there was a shoot out and i was just STANDING there and i got 2 stars. And this wasnt even in the hood, this was at a gas station outside of the city:wtf:

Daps
I do notice that Franklin gets stars* for just being johnny on the spot. there was a shoot out and i was just STANDING there and i got 2 stars. And this wasnt even in the hood, this was at a gas station outside of the city:wtf:
breh, i was gonna post this one day, i was just standing around watching the cops shoot at some other cats on some "World Star" shyt then, out of nowhere, i got 2 stars :russ:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
:laff:

tumblr_mttj56zGRC1qk0e3do2_500.gif

tumblr_mttj56zGRC1qk0e3do1_500.gif

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
breh, i was gonna post this one day, i was just standing around watching the cops shoot at some other cats on some "World Star" shyt then, out of nowhere, i got 2 stars :russ:
:ufdup: not racial profiling that happens to all the characters

Sometimes a cop will yell "get the hell outta here" then you'll get a star or two

I think it has to do with interfering in a police confrontation or some bullshyt