The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
a nicca was swimming to find these submarine parts and as i was going bak to my boat a damn shark popped up.....i tried to leave it alone and get bak on my boat, i could see it in the distance about 8 strokes away and then that shark said fuk it im hungry and ate my ass :sadcam:....i did get a trophy tho :ehh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
a nicca was swimming to find these submarine parts and as i was going bak to my boat a damn shark popped up.....i tried to leave it alone and get bak on my boat, i could see it in the distance about 8 strokes away and then that shark said fuk it im hungry and ate my ass :sadcam:....i did get a trophy tho :ehh:
On some real nikka shyt if u ain't Tryna 100% the game & you don't really want to find those parts don't waste your time

You bout to get played

Astonish

Rookie
Daps
Hopped on a moving bus and started shootin :wow: That bus wasn't stoppin for nothin. Had 4-5 stars for over ten minutes(they lost sight of me multiple times too) only had to worry about the helicopters.

Died quick after I accidentally walked off.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
How long does it take for the VAPID stock to go back up after you do the bus assassination mission? I put ALL MY MONEY for all 3 characters in it. Getting no stock movement AT ALL!