The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I hate that at some point this game will be surpassed and be memorized as just another step to what games are like in the future. It really is a step forward in games that I've played. The work this Rockstar team put into it can't even be imagined by anybody who wasn't a part of it. I know it took all of 5 years to do what they did with this. I feel like I got a bargain for this at 60 dollars. A lot of game and it's still coming with more for free.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah, the families are :flabbynsick: The Ballas though. :whew: I accidentally bumped into one and he was like, "That's foul yo." And he and his boy pulled out the heat and I was gunned up and clapped quick. I even got killed for hollering at a chick on their block. "Oh check this nikka out! :wtf:" Them Ballas don't fukk around. :banderas:
Yup, some balllers chased me from grove street all the way to families hood and dem p*ssy ass nikkas just stood there and let me get shot at :smh:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
one dude was talking to his baby mama on the phone "yeah i ain't got time to pick him up im busy (while standing on the corner with his homies drinking and smoking). i bought him everything he got in that motherfukker. bytch i ain't got time for yo shyt um hanging up right now" :dead:
:heh:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
cant believe any of yall giving the ballas an oz of respect, fukk em :demonic:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
How much cash you nikkas got on the bank heist on Trevor's homeland? I got like 8M total but after only got 400k a piece. :beli: I think a bank bytch tripped the alarm too soon.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
How much cash you nikkas got on the bank heist on Trevor's homeland? I got like 8M total but after only got 400k a piece. :beli: I think a bank bytch tripped the alarm too soon.

most of that money was for the feds to get their equipment for another heist