The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At first I was :scusthov: at them taking over Grove st. until i played the game some more and realized they are all :demonic:
they are very :demonic: one of them called my daddy a bytch :wow: i punched him and tried to run got sprayed up so quick :banderas:

I want them to release a DLC with just Trevor, Franklin, and Lamar fukkery missions.

i hope so, i felt kinda underwhelmed with these missions :manny:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Damn Ogloc made it...

He got a star in vinewood...

0_0.jpg
:gladbron:
might be late. any of yall raided the weed farm
Pick up the briefcase and you will receive $40,000 - $100,000

I'ma try this, see what I find.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Brehs, i cannot play this game smh

And i dont mean like i can't pick it up and play, i just cant make progress. Its been over a fukking week sense it dropped, everytime i pick it i end up doing random shyt and cant progress the story:damn:

Yesterday i finally discovered the piff that is driving around in fast whips with franklin using his special ability, just shaking cops with 4 stars and shyt. Got my secret spots around the city that i know i can goto and lose stars so i just be wilding out now.

Cutting the corner without losing speed.. because i went into slow mo :banderas:

Throwing sticky bombs out the window.. in slow mo :banderas:

Running over a crowd of people at high speeds... in slow mo :banderas:

Then turning off the slow mo and hearing ADHD :banderas:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
When i was mike, I came across that scene where it was the aftermath of a shoot out. A dude was alive so I blam blam him good. I came to the dying guy with the briefcase. Before he finished his sentence I invaded his brain with the lead. Then it hit me, this is the scene y'all were telling me about with the 25 gs. So I took one of the off road trucks and then switched cars 4 times. Did a mission and I still haven't seen anyone come and try to clap me for taking the briefcase. Is it coming brehs? Should I keep an eye out?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
When i was mike, I came across that scene where it was the aftermath of a shoot out. A dude was alive so I blam blam him good. I came to the dying guy with the briefcase. Before he finished his sentence I invaded his brain with the lead. Then it hit me, this is the scene y'all were telling me about with the 25 gs. So I took one of the off road trucks and then switched cars 4 times. Did a mission and I still haven't seen anyone come and try to clap me for taking the briefcase. Is it coming brehs? Should I keep an eye out?
:leostare: you ruined the random event

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Another dumb question, does the same random event happen for all 3 characters? Or if one character does a particular random event it doesn't come up for the other two

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I went to the weed farm and there was nothing there. No side mission, no cash briefcase. Nothing just some weed plants that I set on fire with the gasoline. :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many cutscenes are in this game when switching characters? I haven't seen the same one yet. I just switched to my nikka Franklin and he was in the crib(on the hills) chillin in the kitchen munchin on some chips.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
How many cutscenes are in this game when switching characters? I haven't seen the same one yet. I just switched to my nikka Franklin and he was in the crib(on the hills) chillin in the kitchen munchin on some chips.
Franklin & Michael usually have boring ones while Trevor is almost always doing some shyt lol

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

only one ive seen twice is trevor throwing a biker off a bridge :pachaha:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
so we ain't gonna act like Michael is extremely shady

faking his death....... lying to his best friend....... being a di*k to his family

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Damn, I just cant enjoy videogames like I use to. I hope the excitement picks up, cuz the gm is boring as hell so far. I only played with Franklin so far. I've towed like 3 cars for that crackhead bish and her deadbeat brother. The next time I see her, I'm shootin her in each titty and puttin a fo sho in her dome. Bish is useless.