The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
360 brehs can you answer me this question real quick..... did they really cut out "playstation and some drank" in your version of K.Dot's ADHD?!

:dead: if they did

Where Area 51?

A similar base is called Fort Zancudo, it's not labeled on the map. I suggest that you don't visit unless you're prepared. They have tanks that shoot at you and lock on missiles. The last time I went there it was on accident, I was trying to land a helicopter and spotted a airstrip in the distance. As soon as I landed I hear sirens then a missile shot me out of nowhere :wtf:

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Ogloc made it...

He got a star in vinewood...

0_0.jpg

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

mind blown

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
police are so fukking annoying on here

i found the state pen on here earlier.....i ain't gone lie so many cops i was shook to go in :lupe:

went and bought a minigun and came back tho :shaq:

I punched one cop in the face after he started following me in there :win:

Got sniped trying to run away tho :to:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Do the cops even attempt to arrest you anymore? Even with one star they're blasting your ass. R* needs to turn down the aggressiveness. It's hard to cause even minor fukkery now. I was driving around and caused a car accident so one of the dudes was chasing me. I let him grab onto the car door and take off dragging him along. :heh: All of a sudden I have two stars because a cop car was around :beli: So I'm getting chased around the map and I end up pinning myself between a boxcar and a pillar and the cops come. I don't even resist and they shoot me to bits. But nothing happens to the guy who was trying to beat me up though? :shaq2:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
At first I was :scusthov: at them taking over Grove st. until i played the game some more and realized they are all :demonic:

Yeah, the families are :flabbynsick: The Ballas though. :whew: I accidentally bumped into one and he was like, "That's foul yo." And he and his boy pulled out the heat and I was gunned up and clapped quick. I even got killed for hollering at a chick on their block. "Oh check this nikka out! :wtf:" Them Ballas don't fukk around. :banderas:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah, the families are :flabbynsick: The Ballas though. :whew: I accidentally bumped into one and he was like, "That's foul yo." And he and his boy pulled out the heat and I was gunned up and clapped quick. I even got killed for hollering at a chick on their block. "Oh check this nikka out! :wtf:" Them Ballas don't fukk around. :banderas:

I had to learn the hard way as well early in the game. I was running around trying to get rid of a wanted star ended up in their hood they popped me and the cops with no fukks given :wow:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Do the cops even attempt to arrest you anymore? Even with one star they're blasting your ass. R* needs to turn down the aggressiveness. It's hard to cause even minor fukkery now. I was driving around and caused a car accident so one of the dudes was chasing me. I let him grab onto the car door and take off dragging him along. :heh: All of a sudden I have two stars because a cop car was around :beli: So I'm getting chased around the map and I end up pinning myself between a boxcar and a pillar and the cops come. I don't even resist and they shoot me to bits. But nothing happens to the guy who was trying to beat me up though? :shaq2:

Apparently, R* was facing a ESRB rating higher then a M and the review board wanted them to come up with way to prevent players from going full-on Columbine.

So, R* bumped up the police level.

These are just rumors tho.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Apparently, R* was facing a ESRB rating higher then a M and the review board wanted them to come up with way to prevent players from going full-on Columbine.

So, R* bumped up the police level.

These are just rumors tho.

would that have slowed their sales tho? if its an A rating, the same damn people are gonna be buying anyway. i'd be more :gladbron: actually cuz i know they put in everything to make the game what its supposed to be. and it would :fire: the media raising its buzz. maybe in 2003 its a big deal in terms of sales, but now... no one cares.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
would that have slowed their sales tho? if its an A rating, the same damn people are gonna be buying anyway. i'd be more :gladbron: actually cuz i know they put in everything to make the game what its supposed to be. and it would :fire: the media raising its buzz. maybe in 2003 its a big deal in terms of sales, but now... no one cares.
Retail stores don't carry AO games. Online or off. Also don't think any of the big three allow Ao games on their consoles.

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo the random conversations on here have me dying laughing

i was on the block with the grove street family and one dude was like "and tha bytch can suck a dikk!!!! but her breath stank!" :laff: :laff: :laff: or some like that