The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
an escaped inmate just tried to jack my car :dwillhuh:

nikka was shooting at me :whew:

Yeah, I knew when he started walking to my side of the vehicle that wasn't right. He started blasting and I took off, hit a 180, and ran over his ass. I don't get out of the car for nobody around this city.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I punched one cop in the face after he started following me in there :win:

Got sniped trying to run away tho :to:

Imagine if u get arrested and you go to state prison. It'll be like a whole new game. Depending on your crime and how many times you been arrested in a period of time would determine how long u stay. U can get your game up and start a click or try to escape. :wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Imagine if u get arrested and you go to state prison. It'll be like a whole new game. Depending on your crime and how many times you been arrested in a period of time would determine how long u stay. U can get your game up and start a click or try to escape. :wow:
fukk that shyt :camby:

I wouldn't mind a part in the game where you're in jail, like Mafia had

But every time you get arrested? :camby:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

if you go on a rampage you will be spending the rest of your game time in prison

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I feel him on this. Everytime GTA drops, I know who's not really a gamer when they talk about how you kill hookers in the game like that's not completely optional and irrelevant to the game and it's features
I got in an argument with my girl about this shyt, I was heated