The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
yo those mission were horrible! but its pay good if you do the end mission correctly. You gotta do the survey at the epsilon site, then they'll email you in a day or 2. So go to the safe house and get in and out of bed until you pass enough time. You gotta do this for a few their missions to pass the time until the epsilon mission marker shows up, there is even one mission where you wear the epsilon clothes for 10 days straight, so prepare to be getting in out of bed 20+ times. I suggest getting using the pdf guide on the first page, its a bunch of annoying missions i don't feel like explaining how to do.

i would honestly avoid the epsilon missions if you don't care about getting 100%, the missions are a pain in the ass. Running 5 miles in the desert :snoop: stealing and delivering rare cars that you gotta find or buy on your own, the 10 day thing, donating a fukk ton of money...i was actually pissed doing some of those.

Bruh...

That last Epsilon mission is some BULLshyt, they tell you to drive the car with the money to the heli, so thats what I do. Then I see "mission passed, 50%" Im like :dahell:. Come to find out, to get 100% you had to kill everybody and dip with the money. Now how the hell im supposed to just guess that ? I dont even care about the 100% but the bullshyt part is that once you replay the mission, that money you make (long paper too :ohlawd:) doesnt transfer to your character's current account. Straight sneaky shyt :shaq2:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
@The G.O.D II

Best money-making opportunity I've seen is the Franklin-Lester assassination missions. Invested $1.1M with Michael before the 2nd-to-last mission and he made about $890K

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Bruh...

That last Epsilon mission is some BULLshyt, they tell you to drive the car with the money to the heli, so thats what I do. Then I see "mission passed, 50%" Im like :dahell:. Come to find out, to get 100% you had to kill everybody and dip with the money. Now how the hell im supposed to just guess that ? I dont even care about the 100% but the bullshyt part is that once you replay the mission, that money you make (long paper too :ohlawd:) doesnt transfer to your character's current account. Straight sneaky shyt :shaq2:

lol it was second nature for me because soon as i got to that helicopter i got out my car and killed everyone, fukk that...all that money in that trunk :usure: it was a few million dollars too. I was thinking about just driving off with the money but i wanted to murk everyone in that cult and to find out it was what i was supposed to do :banderas:.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Bruh...

thanks for the heads up, will buss a few shots in themfor u

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
lol it was second nature for me because soon as i got to that helicopter i got out my car and killed everyone, fukk that...all that money in that trunk :usure: it was a few million dollars too. I was thinking about just driving off with the money but i wanted to murk everyone in that cult and to find out it was what i was supposed to do :banderas:.

:skip: Guess my mind aint demonic enough :upsetfavre:

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Any of you seem that car the vapid bullet super yet?

Just jacked one. Never even seen it before in game. :banderas: