The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
I juh got to playing Trevor :merchant: THAT nikkas Crazy

I silenced the shotgun like Javier Bardem :ohlawd: That sound it make when it shoot :ohlawd:

If i had a silenced shotgun in real life no-doubt i'd go about a killing spree :noah: :demonic:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
ive done absolutely nothing since buying this game :dead: just car chases and massacres...i got the haircut and made it to the repo mission but ive yet to do it lol. i just dont have the patience or GTA skills to follow thru..i just kill and go hard on the cops.
You're the type nikka to just enjoy the fukkery :ehh:

I suggest you start doing missions so you'll have more things to do around the city

yo moms

drunk
Daps
doesnt this game use autosave?

because i loaded my game up and im like 5 missions behind where i was last night. i did the heist last night but the game says im behind. :dwillhuh:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
So i switch to franklin after getting trevor to los santos, i switch back to trevor to do his mission and this motherfukker is in a bed spooning some other white boy in his safehouse :leostare:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Question about the Merryweather heist

If you chose to the first option where you blew up the ship and stole the freighter(i think it was the first option) did you get paid? Because obviously I chose the second option to steal the nuke with the sub and you know how that turned out :beli:
@marcuz Nope, Lester cock blocks you on that too. You don't get shyt.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doesnt this game use autosave?

because i loaded my game up and im like 5 missions behind where i was last night. i did the heist last night but the game says im behind. :dwillhuh:

yeah it auto save. you can also quick save from your phone

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
didn't play as much as I wanted to. But I got the crib that Lester hooked up. Got close to 5 million on the jewelry heist. Still haven't made sht in the stock exchange. I found the bugatti and parked it at my crib and came back it was gone...

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just pulled down a dirt road on my motorcycle, and see a park ranger truck ahead of me. It drives to the end of the road, parks, and a female ranger gets out with binoculars and starts examing a far off bridge. First time i have ever seen a crusing cop that wasn't chasing a car. Well i snuck up behind ans stuck my blade in her neck, and didn't even get a wanted star. Then took her park ranger truck.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished the game. I chose Option C.

I felt like it wasn't right for Franklin to kill his mentor so that option was out and he never had beef with Trevor so I didn't want to kill him either (but I did consider killing Trevor because I thought he would kill Michael.) I took a chance with Option C anyway because I hated those fukk nikkas Haines and Weston and I'm glad all three of the mains survived after choosing that path.

I machined gun the fukk out of Mr. Cheng.
Killed Stretch with a grenade
And RPGed Haines to hell.

Great game 10/10 and now I'm gonna redo some missions for gold, see the other endings and go exploring.