The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i used the least qualified black guy for an important heist :sadcam: hope he surprises me

Astonish

Rookie
Daps
Had to spoil myself on the outcomes of
Franklin's choice. Going with number #3. Love them all. :to: Glad Franklin gets to make the final choice. Mike and Trevor got so much history with eachother, Frank was often the third wheel in the story mode

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:krs: So I'm honking the horn behind some truck driver repeatedly. He gets pissed and rams me when I come around him and he just takes off across the train tracks. The only problem was the damn train was coming. :bryan: I saw it happening before it even hit him. :laff: Damn truck got bulldozed and exploded. When the train past folks were getting out of their cars running and others were speeding the hell away from the scene. Never seen anything like it that wasn't scripted.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No bytch nikka I took the pic on an app other than my default Camera app, which added all sorts of filters to it. Plus I hit the zoom button on my shyt which depreciates quality u fukkin genius.

I'm sorry, shall I take a prettier pic for you? :wrist:

Damn breh with how defensive and homotional you got you probably are playing on a 13 inch sanyo. You act like I said fukk your wife and unborn kids.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question about the Merryweather heist

If you chose to the first option where you blew up the ship and stole the freighter(i think it was the first option) did you get paid? Because obviously I chose the second option to steal the nuke with the sub and you know how that turned out :beli:

good question, interested to know as well.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Damn breh with how defensive and homotional you got you probably are playing on a 13 inch sanyo. You act like I said fukk your wife and unborn kids.

Oh yeah, my 13 inch sanyo. :heh: I act like what?

Cuz I typed some words in a keyboard? :laff:

You nikkas are too much today I swear lmao...Stay poppin shyt then actin like someone did somethin to you when they call you on your fakkitry...

Try that wit the next nikka, Cac boy :umad:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, my 13 inch sanyo. :heh: I act like what?

Cuz I typed some words in a keyboard? :laff:

You nikkas are too much today I swear lmao...Stay poppin shyt then actin like someone did somethin to you when they call you on your fakkitry...

Try that wit the next nikka, Cac boy :umad:

You feelin some type of way. Didn't mean to hit a nerve.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some fool tried to run up on me screaming it a Chamberlain Family thing
pulled out my gun nicca disappeared quick as fukk