The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
You feelin some type of way. Didn't mean to hit a nerve.

Word, u fukked my whole day up b :birdman:

Lame. :russ:

It's sad as shyt when you start shyt over a phone pic on a message board then get try to save face when the nikka u started wit isn't mad, by implying such...Like it's an accomplishment in ur little fantasy online world..."WHOOO I MADE HIM MAD!" :blessed:

shyt pathetic, b. Here go ur trophy :umad:
Now back to this GTA V fukkery.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully Rockstar puts out a patch soon to fix that disapearing car glitch. Also hopefully they can somehow patch the flying mechanics. The helicopter is damn near impossible to maneuver precisely

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
is it fukked up for me to be
still fukking hookers outside as michael outside his house after he's all happy with his wife and family
or nah

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Saw a deer toss himself in the bushes. :dead:

I was hauling ass near the lake and you know how animals get scurred. Well the deer ran and fell into a dried up creek. :laff:

Squashed some coyotes with logs. Ran into a pile of them and those dumbasses ran into them. :dead:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right now in the vagos housing project....scoping it out before i pull out my gun and get to killing

edit: i died very quickly after killing them

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Word, u fukked my whole day up b :birdman:

Lame. :russ:

It's sad as shyt when you start shyt over a phone pic on a message board then get try to save face when the nikka u started wit isn't mad, by implying such...Like it's an accomplishment in ur little fantasy online world..."WHOOO I MADE HIM MAD!" :blessed:

shyt pathetic, b. Here go ur trophy :umad:
Now back to this GTA V fukkery.

It was a joke breh. You are way too sensitive and taking it to heart. But let me stop before you go on another carl thomas emotional rant

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Creme on White whip... :smugbiden:
Creme on White 3 piece suit. :ahh:

2a8f619d0c3e399b6d992aa927a02557.png

4MlJAsj.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I bought cars and they disappeared. Not at the houses or the garages. :beli:

I had this problem at first at the house, but now it's not an issue for the most part..

I have 4 in the big garage and 2 a the house garage. I had a bicycle in there too, but it took that out. I guess you can only have 2 things in the house garage.

What I did was go out in the default car that's always at the house and then steal/buy(:heh:) whatver other car ur gonna get, then bring it back to the house and back it in the garage. Then quick save the game. It should be there next time

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I finally tricked out my car. Got it all baby blue with baby blue rims and blue smoke from tires...Once i get this stupid app to work,imma be posting all kinds of fukkery pics in that pic thread