The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I agree its the best GTA to date but they took 5 fukking years to make this game and all they designed is 3 shop interiors? Not one single Cluckin Bell? where the chains and the watches at? Why do we have to wear a certain combo for that stuff ? It's ridiculous and downright inexcusable...

Cluckin Bell is in the game, found it when Michael's daughter told me to find her stalker.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The blue ark station is my fav :whoo:

Pulling up to the strip club and this came on had me :deadmanny:

One of my fav songs too but the fact that it came on while pulling up to the strip club :pachaha:

Edit

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I just stood in front of this English chick and she called the cops on me. :why: I wasn't even playing with Franklin either.
Sometimes, I just follow random ppl when they're talking on the phone to see hear their side of the conversation. No matter who I am (haven't did it with Trevor yet), when they're done, they'll turn around, yell, and just start running like I'm bout to rob 'em. I wasn't even planning to do anything sinister :mjpls:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:whew: I guess shyt just hit the fan and my niga Trevor not giving any fukks about the situation :wow:
that graveyard mission was a scene taken straight from max payne 3....:salute: to rockstar for paying homage :ehh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This game is so fukking deep. I've had it since the midnight release and I still haven't unlocked Trevor or even left the city yet. I'm savoring every last drop of this piff. And when they drop the online, updated content and DLCs :banderas:

We're going to be eating good off this game for a long time. Five year development cycle and 265 million dollar budget, I think we're just scratching the surface here :wow:

:banderas:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doing mission where jimmy meat dude with pot then michael gets high again. whats with dude and these aliens

i would think trevor would be 1 with alien dreams and shiit