The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You know what should of been added:

If you're in a 4 or 5 star shootout. You're cornered and got no where to go. They should give you an option of having one of your boys come and save you with a heli or boat. :lupe:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
im answering the phone to some simeone guy and this motherfukker sucker punches me and ends my call :rudy:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do more hair and facial hair styles unlock as you go along or are the different ones that I'm seeing in the Snapmatic thread from the Special Edition bonus codes?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How they going to have a hood nikka like Franklin jumping off a moving vehicle onto a truck to retrieve Michael's yatch:mjpls:
That was mad fun though, speeding the car, letting the wheel go in time, and aiming point blank at the jabroni trying to throw Frank off the truck:youngsabo:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So has anyone seen any UFOs,Sea Monsters,Big Foot or any of that?Or was that just bs?Its going to take me forever to get all those UFO parts.Has anyone seen or been to the Alien Base yet?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think I might try picking up a hoe, driving her to the helipad to see if she gets on the copta :patrice:

To be able to skydive while watching her plummet to her death :noah:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I think I might try picking up a hoe, driving her to the helipad to see if she gets on the copta :patrice:

To be able to skydive while watching her plummet to her death :noah:

I doubt it.

I scooped a bytch from the beach and took her back to Rockford Hills. She wasn't trying to come in the crib so I set her on fire in my garage.

:manny:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I doubt it.

I scooped a bytch from the beach and took her back to Rockford Hills. She wasn't trying to come in the crib so I set her on fire in my garage.

:manny:
fukk these Los Santos bytches. I wish I could clap up o girl and her doctor husband :birdman: