The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yo does anyone know what happens with some of these random events? As Trevor, I picked up a women on the side of the road who was in an accident running from the police. She was a robber and I drove her thinking she would be involved with heist but the bytch just died from injuries in my car. I was pissed because I was going to do something and she threw me off course. Also, I returned a bike for this one cac teen and he just drove off without giving me shyt. I better get some stocks or some shyt later :birdman:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo does anyone know what happens with some of these random events? As Trevor, I picked up a women on the side of the road who was in an accident running from the police. She was a robber and I drove her thinking she would be involved with heist but the bytch just died from injuries in my car. I was pissed because I was going to do something and she threw me off course. Also, I returned a bike for this one cac teen and he just drove off without giving me shyt. I better get some stocks or some shyt later :birdman:

sometimes u get nothing with these random events
but trevor can take people he pick up to the atheist compound in the woods and get money from them

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If it was a bicycle then expect an email or text soon.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the deal with the garages? I've stolen 2 bugattis and they've dissapeared from my garage after a while. Is this a glitch or is it true that it will only store purchased vehicles?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
So what's the deal with the garages? I've stolen 2 bugattis and they've dissapeared from my garage after a while. Is this a glitch or is it true that it will only store purchased vehicles?

Its a glitch breh..a car that I stole upgraded and placed in franklins garage just reappeared after it had disappeared out the garage a while ago...best thing to do is to wait and see if the car will reappear breh dnt put anything else in the garage...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I mentioned this earlier. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...5-thread-spoilers.34694/page-175#post-5515173

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
:heh: at Trevor crying over another man's wife...never thought he wud of been the simping type :snoop:

he share that girl.
I switched to Trevor and this dude was throwing a biker over a bridge. :wtf:

I switched to him, he was drunk with only his draws on out in the middle of a part of San Andreas i haven't even been to yet. On top of that, I had to fukkin swim from wherever I was back to land and find a car to take me to Los Santos.... that shyt took fukkin forever.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I agree its the best GTA to date but they took 5 fukking years to make this game and all they designed is 3 shop interiors? Not one single Cluckin Bell? where the chains and the watches at? Why do we have to wear a certain combo for that stuff ? It's ridiculous and downright inexcusable...
:dead: lol cluckin bell? fukk are you gonna do in a cluckin bell?

If you want to rob something go rob a 24/7...