The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Jacked that f16 from the army base...

fukk stealth I bust right through the gate, clapped 3 of them nikkas jumped in and flew off...Then I see rockets come at me and to my surprise I dodged them by accident...Proceeded to gun down choppers with the heat seeking rockets and mini gun...crazy...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Lack of customization?? You playing the same game as I am?? I'm finding tons of different outfits and clothes all over the map via clothing stores. Car customization is pretty nice too, I mean what more do you want?? As for robbing shops, you can. I robbed a convenience store at the gas station. Barbershops, ammunations and whatnot seem to not let you pull out your gun but it's weird because one time I swore i pulled out the shotty on a store owner after I was already in door. :yeshrug: As for online I know they said they will constantly be adding things to the world so there may very well be much more content on it's way in the coming weeks/months.

:why: you explaining shyt to him breh.

He wants his boxers to match his shirt :heh:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
GTA has better story telling, buildup, social commentary and comedy than a lot of movies i have ever seen. You can tell that games are starting to have a more cinematic feel to them these last few years. Rockstar really delivered something special here yall. Anbody can make corny mindless sandbox games (Saints Row) but GTA V has so much more depth and life to it. Dope game.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
When doing stocks when they tell us which one is about to go under how do we know which company to buy stock from.. like how do we tell the competitor

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
came across a little circle campfire in the desert with Trevor and accidentally walked into the fire and was burning. one of them nikkas start stompin me out , not tryna hurt me but tryna put me out lmao (he didn't show up as a red dot on the map). the others just ran on him and left him to put me out.
:russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lack of customization?? You playing the same game as I am?? I'm finding tons of different outfits and clothes all over the map via clothing stores. Car customization is pretty nice too, I mean what more do you want?? As for robbing shops, you can. I robbed a convenience store at the gas station. Barbershops, ammunations and whatnot seem to not let you pull out your gun but it's weird because one time I swore i pulled out the shotty on a store owner after I was already in door. :yeshrug: As for online I know they said they will constantly be adding things to the world so there may very well be much more content on it's way in the coming weeks/months.

Hes talking about how some times your are forced to wear certain pairs of clothing together. For example Trevor can only wear boots with sweatpants. And Michael can only wear certain clothes with sweaters. I think Rockstar wanted to give the fans complaining about lack of customization in GTA IV something to appease them while still keeping it somewhat mature. Keep dudes dressing in women's clothes with pink pigtails for Saints Row.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes talking about how some times your are forced to wear certain pairs of clothing together. For example Trevor can only wear boots with sweatpants. And Michael can only wear certain clothes with sweaters. I think Rockstar wanted to give the fans complaining about lack of customization in GTA IV something to appease them while still keeping it somewhat mature. Keep dudes dressing in women's clothes with pink pigtails for Saints Row.
I didn't even notice that small detail. It's nitpicking at best. If nikkas want to see lack of customization then they needed to play Uncharted 3 MP.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you replay the heist missions....can you choose whether to go in smart or loud??? Or would I have to replay the game to see the one I didnt choose first?